What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mera rule yeh hay the day I like a girl i will just send my parents with a proposal like a gentelman! :)
and yes i will repeat playing with someone's heart , feelings and emotions is the biggest sin!

Good boy :tup:

I can tell that ur probably the yo-guy ...... i can also tell that you've got a nice a$$ :D

i thought its the yo guy ...but he says the guy with white shirt...
btw @Dillinger did you take permission from your friends before exposing their faces to @RAMPAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
btw @Dillinger did you take permission from your friends before exposing their faces to @RAMPAGE
Oh that one will also do just fine !!! :D

@Dillinger

that one has a nice mouth ... it'll give awesome **** **** :D

Kamin@ DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM. My friends could care less if they were splayed naked all over the web. We aren't a particularly cultured bunch.:cheers:

Oh yaara, in real- if you meet a person you like and if you're in a relationship you will end up flirting. The point is to distinguish between flirting and harassment/uncouth behavior.:tup:

But if you don't like/love a person how could you be in relationship with her. Or if you like/love her phir kisi second ka sawal he nhi.

But if you don't like/love a person how could you be in relationship with her. Or if you like/love her phir kisi second ka sawal he nhi.

Arre Mirzay- flirting as done by idiots= line maarna, batameezi.

"flirting" as done by normal/centered/confident folks= ice breaker, no more than an interesting and perhaps suggestive convo.

So you can end up flirting without even making your wife angry or you can eat chappalein from every lady around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom