What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online ho ya Real flirt krna he nhi chaye ..Here i am fully agreed with alpha.

Oh yaara, in real- if you meet a person you like and if you're in a relationship you will end up flirting. The point is to distinguish between flirting and harassment/uncouth behavior.:tup:

Online ho ya Real flirt krna he nhi chaye ..Here i am fully agreed with alpha.
Mera rule yeh hay the day I like a girl i will just send my parents with a proposal like a gentelman! :)
and yes i will repeat playing with someone's heart , feelings and emotions is the biggest sin!

Mera rule yeh hay the day I like a girl i will just send my parents with a proposal like a gentelman! :)
and yes i will repeat playing with someone's heart , feelings and emotions is the biggest sin!
@Aeronaut We need to make this place a virgin free area.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

and why do you think she will accept without knowing you.. why do you want to go to level 2 without finishing level 1 of game.. which is most interesting level.. :lol:

Oh baby i'd love to be ur first one !!! :D

Read the above post, I am not corn holing you before marriage, sorry.:wave:
@RAMPAGE Now remove the display pic, its where it needs to be- on my profile- not here.

Last edited by a moderator:
and why do you think she will accept without knowing you.. why do you want to go to level 2 without finishing level 1 of game.. which is most interesting level.. :lol:
we can know eachother without flirting too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom