What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jaibi since you have joined Hype's anti-wahabi scheme, I am guessing you'll also help us both in perpetrating genocide on Bangladeshis?

Last edited by a moderator:
well .. best of luck then... dont commit suicide if grades are not good... :no:
:rofl:
on a serious note today my cousin fainted crying coz she didnt get enough marks in medical entry test!

Ye fazul baatein maat kiya kro sun lo aj ye last time :pissed:

Be thankful. he may not be able to stop of Hype. But bechara Hinduguy jaise namakoon pashindo ko toh line me rakhta hai.:coffee:

@RAMPAGE thank you never heard that song "My jolly sailor bold" credit goes to you .....even i have changed my twitter handle to "My jolly.......... :D

on a serious note today my cousin fainted crying coz she didnt get enough marks in medical entry test!

medical entrance is serious stuff.. but tujhe kahan doctor banna hai... you want to be in biotech.. right?

Ask her to follow philosophy used by ancient Indians --- "do your deeds to the best of your capacity and do not worry about results, cause you do not control it and if you did your best you'll achieve what you want"

On lighter note ..take 3 pegs of Bushmill and all worries will be gone

@Alpha1

i think she's serious :D

I'm the least tharki here !!! :coffee:

Not being a Tharki/ least Tharki is just lack of opportunities and courage :rofl:

Also, jo na pakra jaye woh sharif :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom