What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possessor of euphoria and enhanced living , Grantor of demonic energy , defender of our faith ? :lol:

like_a_boss_gtfo_meme_face_shirt.jpg

though to be honest and i don't get labeled an addict, it's much rarer then it was in my 20's....only on special occasions, weddings, birthdays, etc....

LMFAO.... finally I got an answer to that avatar of yours........ :laughcry:

pfff, no sodomy here!

@Hyperion Another Lothario finds his way to the holy land? :D

Pity that there are so few of us, 5 by my last count- maybe 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you need to visit this thread more often..... master yoda needs to take you into his apprenticeship.... :woot:

o ye, i know now. Yes, indeed , i can do rabbit speed! the trick is you have to do it more then once, else it's just fail!

Dude, you need to visit this thread more often..... master yoda needs to take you into his apprenticeship.... :woot:

Lol, again you try to exert dominance/superiority with this master Yoda crap and apprenticeship. This is not how it works son!
My apprenticeship was done with honors at techno parties and posh clubs.

Say you, techno parties era? :undecided: that was way before my time mate..... no wonder, apparent difficulty bridging the generation gap........ :what:

Lol, again you try to exert dominance/superiority with this master Yoda crap and apprenticeship. This is not how it works son!
My apprenticeship was done with honors at techno parties and posh clubs.

Say you, techno parties era? :undecided: that was way before my time mate..... no wonder, apparent difficulty bridging the generation gap........ :what:

~ 1997-2005/6 extensively, i'm only 32, there shouldn't be such a big generational gap. I think you're just confusing it with me (alpha male) not wanting to be schooled. :smart:

LOL... OK, got it..... :D

~ 1997-2005/6 extensively, i'm only 32, there shouldn't be such a big generational gap. I think you're just confusing me (alpha male) not wanting to be schooled. :smart:

i was in a hurry and asked the shopkeeper to give me another western digital 1TB portable hard drive like the one he gave me some months back-- ive opened it now and its WD elements ---rather than-- WD my passport

hope there is no big difference-- he charged the same

Yara, there is no big difference at all...... just diff names... most of these standard ones are as the name suggests... standard... unless you are going for something server grade.....

Just make sure that if you are a heavy user, to back-back-up every 18 months...... look for MTBF values on specs.....

i was in a hurry and asked the shopkeeper to give me another western digital 1TB hard drive like the one he gave me some months back-- ive opened it now and its WD elements ---rather than-- WD my passport

hope there is no big difference-- he charged the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom