What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

Is it possible that a battle is already lost , before it even began ? * In context of general psychology and learned helplessness *

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

Is it possible that a battle is already lost , before it even began ? * In context of general psychology and learned helplessness *

Very much, but is it a battle in terms of warfare or a struggle that you're referring to?

A struggle may be lost, just like a battle for the same reasons- but the specifics of how the reasons occur will vary in the two cases.

For example, your friend Zarvi has lost the battle- the battle of free thought against those who wished to imprison his mind. He was taught to be susceptible to such people, to be helpless in front of them.

[MENTION=138066]

P.S. What an appropriate name..... she has..... :woot:

Liz means "to give a lick" in one of my native languages. :lol:

Amy Mainzer is hot too, you have to see her in a video, the way she talks :smitten:, though to be honest, i'd be afraid i'd break something if i got my hands on her! :laughcry: Disclaimer below!
On the other hand, Liz Bonnin seems much more "durable"!

Disclaimer: i'm 1.90m, 85kg, a fairly big guy.

Very much, but is it a battle in terms of warfare or a struggle that you're referring to?

A struggle may be lost, just like a battle for the same reasons- but the specifics of how the reasons occur will vary in the two cases.

For example, your friend Zarvi has lost the battle- the battle of free thought against those who wished to imprison his mind. He was taught to be susceptible to such people, to be helpless in front of them.

A struggle in life whether the person has a self defeating personality or shows visible sign of learned helplessness or not . Whether he takes advantage of the opportune moment or the takes the best deal for himself or not .

Before it even began ? A no win scenario to be precise ? A person has choices however each choices will/have led to a failure in life and result in disaster/failure/embarrassment/death . Refers to lack of opportunity , wrong place and time , personal inability * ill equipped with mental and physical health to deal with such situation * , lack of support , lack of resources and if you want it here - the Lady Luck not smiling at him . What happens in such case regardless of his previous life ? :D Remember I am talking about a sane/rational person since we have no concept of insanity in psychology .

Well , he always had choices now , didn't he ? Did I or other countless people not tell him otherwise or not counter his belief/opinions/views with facts and logic ?

Thank you brother :)

So , you seen it all on FB ? :D

Thank you brother :)

So , you seen it all on FB ? :D
Ofcource :D
I have even calculated
the frequency and time you spend on FB :whistle:
you come so late at night :D

Happy Birthday my man.....:)

@Secur i pray that your desires and wishes(whatever those innocent aspirations are) come true and you have a bright and prosperous future.Enjoy your life to the fullest.

Yes, you can dance like no one's watching.:P

Start it with a Bhangra then shift the gear for a disco and end it up with a break dance.

With the increased and deep respiration it'll be easy for you to blow out your Birthday candles (will be quite a few on that cake....hena?). :partay:

LMFAO......... dude ... "bonnin" & "Liz" together..... my fav two things together..... LOL........ :rofl:

Same here 95kg..... 1.9xxxxx m........ however::::::::::: Tall + (not so dark) + handsome...... :cheesy:

Some other 'bonnin' with brains that I'd like to have......

normal_Natalie-Portman-12.jpg

P.S. Never worry about "durable"..... they are all structurally sound..... trust me, they have been subjected to way more sheer and stress that we would like to admit to ourselves..... :woot:

Liz means "to give a lick" in one of my native languages. :lol:

Amy Mainzer is hot too, you have to see her in a video, the way she talks :smitten:, though to be honest, i'd be afraid i'd break something if i got my hands on her! :laughcry: Disclaimer below!
On the other hand, Liz Bonnin seems much more "durable"!

Disclaimer: i'm 1.90m, 85kg, a fairly big guy.

Ofcource :D
I have even calculated
the frequency and time you spend on FB :whistle:
you come so late at night :D

Wonderful . If I ever get enough wealth and power , I will invite you to work as my Aide de Camp :rofl:

Oh yeah , not really have much to do there , my friend .

Happy Birthday my man.....:)

@Secur i pray that your desires and wishes(whatever those innocent aspirations are) come true and you have a bright and prosperous future.Enjoy your life to the fullest.

Yes, you can dance like no one's watching.:P

Start it with a Bhangra then shift the gear for a disco and end it up with a break dance.

With the increased and deep respiration it'll be easy for you to blow out your Birthday candles (will be quite a few on that cake....hena?). :partay:

The commander is late , like usual . Thank you , my friend :D

If the God of Muhammad wills , Monsieur ? :D . Again thanks for the warm wishes .

I was doing something that , even the air guitar after a few Murree Brewery Millenium last night . :rofl: Yeah around 20 :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom