What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it Zeezu...can it you !

Emperor's dating Winnie the Pooh !
why you jealous dear??? :D
eeyore1.jpg

@ZYXW ... why dont you change your avatar its so boring .. like some company logo

Its my company's logo for I own @ZYXW ! :smokin:

Shes one of my most treasured cows ! :kiss3:

I even fed her bananas from my own hand whilst she knelt nearby & looked dreamily into her Master's Eyes - Too bad instead of giving Pure Milk afterwards she ended up giving us a bucket full of Banana Split ! :hitwall:

Mein koi Ice Cream walaaa dikhtaaa huuun isss Cow kooo ? :pissed:

why you jealous dear??? :D
eeyore1.jpg

Why would I be jealous of the Emperor @Hyperion ? :what:

You forget I'm his Chief of Army Staff & to improve his Security I often go incognito & become one of his Guards for the day - You might not know this for he is very meticulous but......but....hes bald as a baby's buttock ! :kiss3:

He even laments & sings his melancholic song every evening when placing his custom built wig on its stand :

'the hair on my tinddd have gone with the wind' :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT we do have problems it is simply that your labeling is incorrect. I already clarified a few posts a go that it was the latter that my posts were meant to clear. Otherwise we can gladly hash out the gender issues in low income patriarchal society.

My labeling is irrelevant to the issues that plague your country, you are more focused on my label then the root of the problem.

Everyone has their own problems..... do we as Pakistani's actually acknowledge them? no! actually no one does...... the great US of A has it's own as well, plenty actually, let's not get into them either.

This thread is not a social barometer of world states, let's keep it that way. Anyone has brilliant ideas, or wants to contribute, why not go out from here and do it.

@RAMPAGE sudhhar ja.... Dilli may not have all the info about various of our escapades, I surely do. Maintain the free-form sanctity of this thread.

I am too tired to engage anyone at the moment........ zzzzzzzzz

Do not talk about the hegemon in such a way, we have no problems. :smokin: Okay a few. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan does not even submit said statistics nor collate said data- check and verify that out too.

Bibi? Ye kaun hai ab, altu, zardari, tind- who's bibi? Is she belligerent against India too?

I am not talking about statistics I am talking about problems that plague Pakistan today, Pakistanis admit there are problem at least unlike the finger pointing done by Indians.

united india(WE) did :D

His Army had been defeated in previous wars, he was short on supply and had fallen sick. India is a federation of 80 or so nations, there is no 'we' involved.

Not really. There was no one Chief fighting against him. Many Indian states fought against him. For example Magadha sent forces to fight Alexander even though they were far far away from the frontline. That there was an alliance - there is no doubt.
His Army had been defeated in previous wars, he was short on supply and had fallen sick. India is a federation of 80 or so nations, there is no 'we' involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom