What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah...a friend...but I was chatting with my gf whose at Russia. I talked to her about PDF. She said she had looked into some my posts and said, "Your such a badass lover of mine, at least show some mercy to those you act" man!!! that made my day today lolz

ruskie girls are cold and manipulative... they want your money .. especially the long distance lovers do :chilli:

ruskie girls are cold and manipulative... they want your money .. especially the long distance lovers do :chilli:

true they are cold but also very hot and sexy

btw im drunk now

Russian culture is interesting their history like Rasputin etc and the days of Stalin what they went through perhaps shaped their way of thinking

btw im drunk now

Russian culture is interesting their history like Rasputin etc and the days of Stalin what they went through perhaps shaped their way of thinking

Yup, they sure showed Hitler- got him to shoot himself. :D

lol mann!!! That right. But the fact, she's from the same race as mine. Only difference is i'm at diaspora...:bad:

btw im drunk now

Vodka or joke...? :sniper:

lol mann!!! That right. But the fact, she's from the same race as mine. Only difference is i'm at diaspora...:bad:

Vodka or joke...? :sniper:

My vodka days are over too old for that now, im more a jack d or single malt drinker followed by a beer

I remember when I was 18 I was a proper party goer and we used to drink tequila with salt and lime, good times! but those days are over for me now

Yup, they sure showed Hitler- got him to shoot himself. :D

Yep the Ruskies fought like their for lives the battle of Stalingrad is one of the greatest testimonies' to human survival

My vodka days are over too old for that now, im more a jack d or single malt drinker followed by a beer

ahh i get that. Trust me...i know your type. My vodka days are over too. Because after drinking the real rusky vodka at fatherland, then drinking some Turkish vodka seems like acid lemon. Doesn't give the taste you had before :(

ahh i get that. Trust me...i know your type. My vodka days are over too. Because after drinking the real rusky vodka at fatherland, then drinking some Turkish vodka seems like acid lemon. Doesn't give the taste you had before :(

There is some new types of premium vodka now the Russians promoting I not tried it but its like the cream d la cream of vodka might give it a go to see how it compares to smirnoff, I know what u mean I tried sum polski vodka and it was like lethal!

Well, doesn't matter if it's worth it.... I'll enjoy good resistance..... so what if I leave with a limp....... :cheesy:

oh yeah??? well this is Afghanistan baby, the graveyard or empires, come and trust me you won't be going out :devil:

There is some new types of premium vodka now the Russians promoting I not tried it but its like the cream d la cream of vodka might give it a go to see how it compares to smirnoff, I know what u mean I tried sum polski vodka and it was like lethal!

yeah...absolutely. I know that vodka, don't remember the exact name but the head of the bottle was colored navy blue. As you said. It's amazing... You don't need to mix it with orange&berry juice or sth. I managed to kill a fifty alone in a whole night but very slowly...then boom

yeah...absolutely. I know that vodka, don't remember the exact name but the head of the bottle was colored navy blue. As you said. It's amazing... You don't need to mix it with orange&berry juice or sth. I managed to kill a fifty alone in a whole night but very slowly...then boom

hits u after right? lol u standup and get on rollarcoasters dizzy up, its like people mixing good Scottish whiskey with coke its a sin! in Scotland its enough to get beaten up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom