What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
both are usb3 -- the elements has some old bad reviews-- the elements and passports have same dimensions except the elements' thickness is less [sleeker] whereas there were a lot of flashy type of softwares in my passport --which i have no clue of

Yara, those embedded softwares are useless anyways........ always go with 'mechanical' specs of the HDD........

both are usb3 -- the elements has some old bad reviews-- the elements and passports have same dimensions except the elements' thickness is less [sleeker] whereas there were a lot of flashy type of softwares in my passport --which i have no clue of

Babes, you are the inspiration behind all of the Naswar threads...... the queen of 'high'.......... so grade yourself accordingly..... and be generous while at it........ :cheesy:

am i a part of the naswareez or others ehem ehem :D

my tv series data exceeds 4tb -- storage is a headache

this new hard drive is dedicated to metal music... atleast the music i can salvage from 3desktop hard drives which i will send to the shop -- he will attached them to his desktop and paste data in my elements... 80% of the data would be sent -- live concert videos delete/format ho jaeen gee

ive so many big hard drives occupying space in my cupboards ... and all all totally new hard drives .. used only when i put data in them for storage

this new hard drive is dedicated to metal music... atleast the music i can salvage from 3desktop hard drives which i will send to the shop -- he will attached them to his desktop and paste data in my elements... 80% of the data would be sent -- live concert videos delete/format ho jaeen gee

ive so many big hard drives occupying space in my cupboards ... and all all totally new hard drives .. used only when i put data in them for storage

What did I just read? :woot:

Yara, data is always a headache...... have kind of similar problems (100x bigger) with "commercial" data (live+historical)....... .....it's so damn expensive to keep it safe and viable........

ive so many big hard drives occupying space... and all all totally new hard drives .. used only when i put data in them for storage

with all the load shedding, desktops have not remained a viable option, neither the big portable hardrives which need a separate power source

thesesmall sized hard drives are so sexy -- ive got them in red and black

@arp2041 In your absence there weren't many candidates and deserving folks from our side are always more about substance less about visibility- so S-duct, SMS and Bluedot and all got left out. Warna I just ran across one guy who deserves to be a TT leave alone a JTT and he's got like 300 posts.
@Hyperion did you read his posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 YAAR YE SONG AJJ BHUT MAZA DE RAHA HAI

abhi zinda hoon to jee lene do - YouTube

@arp2041 In your absence there weren't many candidates and deserving folks from our side are always more about substance less about visibility- so S-duct, SMS and Bluedot and all got left out. Warna I just ran across one guy who deserves to be a TT leave alone a JTT and he's got like 300 posts.
@Hyperion did you read his posts?

sala khud itny din baad wapas aya hai to ab humy ban karaoo hai :omghaha:

reached 250 !:ashamed:

ohh meri jaan mery jigger mery dost mery bhai serious na le jab 1000 ho ga to tery ye bhai khud thread khol ker tujhy waah wah dilaay gay janta se . hum hain ne abhi is forum per zinda yaar .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom