What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid argument. i will prove you wrong in seconds. just tell me which was the last conquest of mongols for the muslim lands and what was the situation of the country which they invaded and got defeated and were never to be seen again ???

Do you have any idea how much wealth Ghaznavi looted from india .......

Is that so? Do tell us how wars are won- by a chance arrow perhaps or because the warfighters employ better tactics? Ghaznavi won and so he plundered wealth- do you see me arguing against that. The reason he won though is simple- topography, tactics, organisation, logistics.

Chance occurrences occur once in a while, consistent victory occurs when the above requirements are met.

Warfare should not be reduced to an inane activity based on valor. Valor has squat diddle to do with it- nor prowess at arms. To trace the fall of the Mongols one would need to start from Mongke, enumerate the changes made by Kublai and the continuation of his policies by Temur down to the civil wars of 1327-28.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, a lesson best learnt if you wish to compete in a world run by those who know the lesson well.

@Dillinger

What happened mate, i was just getting warmed up :D !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

You set foot on a man's land,threaten him,his family, his way of life, that man has the God given right to start chopping your bits from feet and feeding you, your own flesh until you run out of organs.

We are 'yavana' [Lower than Shudra's as per Sri Chanakiya] never forget that, you set an unholy foot on my soil, and i will drive you out - even if it means chewing you up uncooked.

If you are talking about Hindus vs Muslims, than you must understand that from Romans, to byzantines, from Spanish, to Persians, from Greeks to Indians - we played football with their crowns for a millennium. Indians scared Alexander off - we ruled Alexander's land for 400 years.

Be careful what you wish for.

I am not trolling :P

You set foot on a man's land,threaten him,his family, his way of life, that man has the God given right to start chopping your bits from feet and feeding you, your own flesh until you run out of organs.

We are 'yavana' [Lower than Shudra's as per Sri Chanakiya] never forget that, you set an unholy foot on my soil, and i will drive you out - even if it means chewing you up uncooked.

I am not trolling :P

Bade jungi insan ho.:flame:
@Hyperion By Rampi's account one wonders why you Pashtuns don't just rule Pakistan as an iron fisted empire.

Why don't you tell him the secret of the "cannot be conquered" land- who would set a MSR through a land where the opponent simply vanishes and hits your supplies while you're a 100 miles ahead.:D

Or why the PA is having such a tough time with the TTP, how do you hit a decentralized org that has no fixed logistics node and will fight a mobile war with no care of defense of the area held?

Had to puncture the akhand bhart fart filled balloon. I cant believe people believe shitt from 2500 years ago that wasn't even properly recorded.

Its properly recorded all right, on stupas all the way to Af, but it is terribly old. I like the Akhand Bharat lite (India) version more. :D

@Dillinger

Not the graveyard's ' graveyard of the empire ' myth again . I am tired of hearing that old debunked version of history . :D

Translate the third line to the lingua franca of the modern times .

@Dillinger

Not the graveyard's ' graveyard of the empire ' myth again . I am tired of hearing that old debunked version of history . :D

Translate the third line to the lingua franca of the modern times .

Samjdaron ko samajh aa jaega- but the MQM can hardly extend its reach beyond Karachi- Altu sahib shall not be getting his shits and giggles out of anymore cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom