What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not know, may be already has invested, may be that is why BD is bought only 44 units of MBT2000 for research which is basic version of Al-khalid 2 tank :azn:
nah it's impossible jab tak haseena india ki god mai bethi hai !!!

do not know, may be already has invested, may be that is why BD has bought only 44 units of MBT2000 for research which is basic version of Al-khalid 2 tank :azn:
dada looks like u have really gone into stealth mode(offline) :D

@RAMPAGE BD's terrain hamper the Use of armour...
So IMO no need for heavy armour!
@BDforever
my Air Defence Brig. uncle will spend the next year and a half in Bangladesh, training BD guys perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:
BS ...... let me tell you something, no man can have it all. if you study Alexander than you will learn that Alexander faced bigger challenges in the past than the Punjab conquest. the reason for his defeat was his army was tired and homesick.Indian Elephants didn't stop Ghaznavi from mopping the floor with Brahmans and Khashtriyas !!!!

BS ...... let me tell you something, no man can have it all. if you study Alexander than you will learn that Alexander faced bigger challenges in the past than the Punjab conquest. the reason for his defeat was his army was tired and homesick.Indian Elephants didn't stop Ghaznavi from mopping the floor with Brahmans and Khashtriyas !!!!
Not to mention the Myths ascociated with going any further than the Ravi

Association fallacy. The reason Ghaznavi mopped the floor with the kings of the time is that warfare is an evolutionary process and the kings and kingdoms of the time failed to keep up. The very reason why Babur then mopped the floor with Lodi (better artillery, tactics and MATCHLOCKS), the same reason that Hemu wiped the floor with the Mughals and the same reason the Mughals came back to power within less than 2 decades. The same reason saw the Mughals who had once all but wiped out the Marathas face defeat at Malwa turning them into titular rulers. The Marathas would then go on to adopt massed tactics and lose themselves. It is the same reason that the British empire that once wiped us all out and sent an emperor to die in a british officer's basement in Burma will have to think many a times before initiating hostilities with either India or Pakistan.

Warfare is not based upon the martial prowess of a people, throughout history societies which have placed a high value on martial prowess have faced defeat (Chinese vs. Mongols, Rajputs vs. Mughals, Mughals vs. Marathas, Romans vs. Huns). The only factors that matter are whether the state/kingdom has decayed or is healthy and whether its forces are in line with the contemporary form of warfare- paradigm shift in tools and tactics also matter.
@Hyperion Help us out here oh ex-army man.

The only factors that matter are whether the state/kingdom has decayed or is healthy and whether its forces are in line with the contemporary form of warfare- paradigm shift in tools and tactics also matter.
@Hyperion Help us out here oh ex-army man.
Stupid argument. i will prove you wrong in seconds. just tell me which was the last conquest of mongols for the muslim lands and what was the situation of the country which they invaded and got defeated and were never to be seen again ???

Do you have any idea how much wealth Ghaznavi looted from india .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom