What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the phone with wifey, later I'll reply to all the tags.... :P

I was in a didactic mood and sans @Secur's company throughout the day I had no one to match wits with.

So , how does the new shiny badge feel , if the believer may inquire ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that so? Do tell us how wars are won- by a chance arrow perhaps or because the warfighters employ better tactics? Ghaznavi won and so he plundered wealth- do you see me arguing against that. The reason he won though is simple- topography, tactics, organisation, logistics.

Chance occurrences occur once in a while, consistent victory occurs when the above requirements are met.
Ok let me tell you how wars are won. Firstly you must have the local population at your side (keeping in mind that this was the major reason behind the successful muslim invasions).

It doesn't matter if the country is weak or strong if the People are united against the Enemy than no power can defeat them. The great patriotic war is a modern example.

Your argument that Ghaznawi had better tactics than all the rajas combined with their elephants and their hundreds and thousands of cavalary and infantry shows your ignorance.

Yes Valor does count. don't take my word for it. let me give an examples from the history. when Mehemmed 2 sent hamza pasha to negotiate with vlad. vlad found out that it was an ambush and set his own counter ambush. he destroyed hamza pasha's 1000 men army and then killed every turk/muslim in his reach before sultan's army arrived. when the sultan arrived with his army and saw 20,000 turks/muslims impaled, he lost his balls and went back :D !!!

@Aeronaut

What happened inside ' closed doors ' and ' high places ' ? :D

@Alpha1

aaja tu bhi ... aaj in yindo's ki band bajaen :D !!!

@Dillinger @Ayush

did you guys know that Hindus are the only nation in the world who never conquered any foreign land in their history ...... even when they had plenty of resources. jis ka bhi dil chaha us nai tum logo ki aisi ki tesi kar di :P !!!

Lala, waisay baat to sahee hai.... mein bhee kahon.... aaj kall NASWARPAC itni strong kaisay hoti jaa raheee hai....... :woot:

To kiss kissam kee party ho sarkar...... Allah wali, ya kay jhoom-baraba-jhoom? :D

@Hyperion @Dillinger @balixd @Secur

Kameenon, banda koi party sharty hi de deta hai - ala darjay kay kanjoos log ho tum sab. :pissed:

Do you know how hard it is to play AIPAC with @WebMaster ? ?

Given the nature of Promotion and this forum - this is how We party.....
pakistan-artillery-salvo.jpg
@Hyperion @Dillinger @balixd @Secur

Kameenon, banda koi party sharty hi de deta hai - ala darjay kay kanjoos log ho tum sab. :pissed:

Do you know how hard it is to play AIPAC with @WebMaster ? ?

Ok let me tell you how wars are won. Firstly you must have the local population at your side (keeping in mind that this was the major reason behind the successful muslim invasions).

It doesn't matter if the country is weak or strong if the People are united against the Enemy than no power can defeat them. The great patriotic war is a modern example.

Your argument that Ghaznawi had better tactics than all the rajas combined with their elephants and their hundreds and thousands of cavalary and infantry shows your ignorance.

Yes Valor does count. don't take my word for it. let me give an examples from the history. when Mehemmed 2 sent hamza pasha to negotiate with vlad. vlad found out that it was an ambush and set his own counter ambush. he destroyed hamza pasha's 1000 men army and then killed every turk/muslim in his reach before sultan's army arrived. when the sultan arrived with his army and saw 20,000 turks/muslims impaled, he lost his balls and went back :D !!!

And again you've drawn the wrong conclusion.

Support of the people? The people must have been very supportive when the Germans were sweeping through France. Local support can aide it can't bring you victory- we are not talking of COIN ops here.

Numbers don't equal tactics. Ghaznawi showed far reaching knowledge of warfare for his times- very akin to the Mongols just as Babur fought and won with a pitiful force against the behemoth that marched with Lodi. Incorrect attribution in this regard will get you no where- the "magic bullets" were high mobility- imparting the ability to outflank the enemy and engage their vulnerable flank and add matchlocks in Babur's case which brought in mobile gunpowder assisted firepower against an opponent used to set piece battles- the same reason the blitzkrieg addled the French who had set up redoubt after redoubt which should have kept the damn Prussians out.

The Great patriotic war was not won by a weak opponent, Russia had always been stronger- its logistics unlike that of the of the German army were intact- something that the 6th army found out the hard way. Stalin fought a primarily rear guard action while pulling back essential industries- literally dismantled hundreds of factories and transported them (an unimaginable feat) and then deployed perhaps the best tank known to man as the war progressed (contrary to popular belief the juggernaut that the Tiger tanks were were useless in the war effort for a reason). Stalin won as did the allies because they outproduced and out maneuvered an enemy who despite all his bluster never stood a chance beyond Britain. You need to revisit your military history.

Vlad's preemptive move does not represent valor on his part OR cowardice on the part of his opponent, it represents tenacity, pro-active strategy and psychological warfare. While Mehemmed didn't "lose" his balls, read up on the history and what was going on just north of Vlad's little kill fest and who had commissioned him and supported him in the first place- why no logistical lines could be stretched into the region. Otherwise Mehemmed would have steam rolled Vlad.

Lala, waisay baat to sahee hai.... mein bhee kahon.... aaj kall NASWARPAC itni strong kaisay hoti jaa raheee hai....... :woot:

To kiss kissam kee party ho sarkar...... Allah wali, ya kay jhoom-baraba-jhoom? :D
3 naswaris managed to infiltrate the ranks of TT.....:devil: mazay ki baat all 3 of them want to level Jhan :omghaha:

Lala, issko ghaib karr do..... gaalian likhi hui hain...... naam mein....... location mein........

> A g a z i n a s i c i y i m

@Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom