What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe in the UNITY of god..... (no religion needed here)...... haven't taken an innocent life...... embodied virtues of justice..... are affectionate to children..... and kind to elderly....... you are heaven bound.. it's as simple as that.... no question about it...

PART one of above statement is also negotiable (as the Almighty is way more Al-Rehman & Al-Raheem, than Al-Qahar)

its not worship per se -- its actually the belief of oneness of GOD -- as we are created by HIM, we do not have the inherent capability to directly see HIM and to judge him -- for example we dont worship kabba.. its a physical entity located at a specific location

I can understand that, here is the question. Why is that belief so important? That's all I am asking.

Why are good deeds alone not enough. If you've lived a life that embodies all that you have enumerated Hype then faith or no faith you are good man, no? Yet a man who kills in the name of god can go to heaven, as I said adharmi hai to bhagwan ke naam pe marna uchit, kaafir hai to khuda ke naam pe maarna munasif, if he's a heathen then in the lord's name let his life be forfeit.

All I am saying is this, say I do not believe in god at all and yet have lived a life of good, where shall I be put and why?

Yes a lot of the Sahih hadith can contradict the Quran entirely, what do you think the Quranist movement is all about?

hadith compliments, not contradicts quran

e.g in quran it states namaz kaim karo--- but the actual way of salat is taught in hadith

------

first everyone should know the basics.. then should jump into sufism ... people nowadays forget the basics and jump to spirtualism / sufism / jihad e asgher [younger type of jihad] aspect

a certain group of people has to uphold the basics -- the spitualism is not for every body nor every person can understand it

--
a person was at fina-fil-allah level and he could visualize the almighty's drop of noor in him -- [the same spark described in christianity] -- the religious leader understood this aspect of the person at finafilah level, however he had to pass judgement of execution with tears in his eyes as not all could understand why this person on one hand is strongly adherent to the basics,yet talking about a part of god in him

Because not every other arsehole has an IQ of 130+ and a sound mind to dispense justice.....in fact the global cumulative IQ index is just a little above the best of chimps.... religion and explicit rules have been sent to keep "human herds" in check... so we don't go on a rampage.... enough or you need a long winded version? :blink:

then why would god would go to the pain of sending multiple messengers and even an instuction manual at last, if he did not want you to follow them? Do you give such excuse when you get caught breaking explicit traffic rules? :what:

then why would god would go to the pain of sending multiple messengers and even an instuction manual at last, if he did not want you to follow them? Do you give such excuse when you get caught breaking explicit traffic rules? :what:

i dont know about others but I believe ALLAH sent 124k messengers to us ; to keep us on track , its like you have teachers to teach you through different levels of your life; you have teachers to teach you when you are in nursery level, and as you progress you get teachers & their lectures,
each & every teacher has his own level of knowledge ......

If you do all that he said above, you are following the manual. :coffee:
You non-Muslims have a very limited understanding of Islam, it is not just all ritual like you (and a lot of Muslims admittedly) believe.

Example

Prophet Muhammad PBUH said -“Receiving your friend with a smile is a type of charity and putting some water in your neighbor’s bucket is a charity.” Charity counts as worship.

As long as you are not breaking God's laws when you do something, it is considered an act of worship.

Let me give you another example maybe tharkis would appreciate.

-The Prophet told his companions that they would be rewarded even for having sexual intercourse with their wives. The companions were astonished and asked: “How are we going to be rewarded for doing something we enjoy very much?” The Prophet asked them: “suppose you satisfy your desires illegally, don’t you think that you would be punished for that?” They replied, “Yes.” So, he said: “by satisfying it legally with your wives you are rewarded for it.”

Makes sense no? If God will punish for adultery will he not then reward for not breaking his rules.

aaj saray maulana kyon banay ho bhai log- ramzan tou kab ka gaya :azn:

yeah .. khao pio aish karo

[video=metacafe;yt-f468Ox_v2HU/khao_piyo_aish_karo/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-f468Ox_v2HU/khao_piyo_aish_karo/[/video]

The prophet according to Bukhari in one of the narration tells his companion Abu- Dharr Ghafari that the sun goes around the earth, in the apparent description that he gives (Hadith 421, pg. 283, vol. 4 of M.Muhsin Khan’s translation of Sahih Bukhari).

In the Quran it states that the Earth and the Sun have their own orbits. Earth being the center of the universe is a christian myth that us Muslims never subscribed to yet such a Hadith is Sahih?
can u post the hadith plz ?

hadith compliments, not contradicts quran

e.g in quran it states namaz kaim karo--- but the actual way of salat is taught in hadith

------

first everyone should know the basics.. then should jump into sufism ... people nowadays forget the basics and jump to spirtualism / sufism

a certain group of people has to uphold the basics -- the spitualism is not for every body nor every person can understand it

--
a person was at fina-fil-allah level and he could visualize the almighty's drop of noor in him -- [the same spark described in christianity] -- the religious leader understood this aspect of the person at finafilah level, however he had to pass judgement of execution with tears in his eyes as not all could understand why this person on one hand is strongly adherent to the basics,yet talking about a part of god in him

I did not say all Hadith but some contradict. The ones that do not, I consider sahih and use as source.

Dude... if I get into details this question of yours will need me to start from elementary physics to quantum mechanics..... and that will take days...

Simple answer.... if after seeing all of the Almighty's creations, you can't decide that there has to be creator....... then tell me how would He judge you? Will he say that, look I gave him above normal intelligence, yet, he could not grasp such a fundamental fact.... you tell me..... ???

Besides, everyone will be judged on the basis of their comprehension... do you think anyone who's mentally impaired will go to hell? NOW WORK IT BACKWARDS AND YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER.....

I can understand that, here is the question. Why is that belief so important? That's all I am asking.

Why are good deeds alone not enough. If you've lived a life that embodies all that you have enumerated Hype then faith or no faith you are good man, no? Yet a man who kills in the name of god can go to heaven, as I said adharmi hai to bhagwan ke naam pe marna uchit, kaafir hai to khuda ke naam pe maarna munasif, if he's a heathen then in the lord's name let his life be forfeit.

All I am saying is this, say I do not believe in god at all and yet have lived a life of good, where shall I be put and why?

-The Prophet told his companions that they would be rewarded even for having sexual intercourse with their wives. The companions were astonished and asked: “How are we going to be rewarded for doing something we enjoy very much?” The Prophet asked them: “suppose you satisfy your desires illegally, don’t you think that you would be punished for that?” They replied, “Yes.” So, he said: “by satisfying it legally with your wives you are rewarded for it.”

Makes sense no? If God will punish for adultery will he not then reward for not breaking his rules.
actually this reminded of the Mullah mentality as they teach their followers have sexual intercourse with your wife as much as you can ; and make as many children as you can - you will be doing a pious thing, as you will be increasing Muslim Ummah in numbers......

ab biwi beshak maar jaye - khanay ko kuch milay na Ummah ko zaroor barhao

i wont be talking more on this subject -- will come after an hour and would be expecting some good music recommendations :cheesy:
Squirrel-Nooo.png

Unity of God... people made it about Allah, God, Eeshwar...

its not worship per se -- its actually the belief of oneness of GOD -- as we are created by HIM, we do not have the inherent capability to directly see HIM and to judge him -- for example we dont worship kabba.. its a physical entity located at a specific location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom