What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mamba

do u believe ur religion is the religion of peace ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try what with you? You believe in nothing. Christians are easy to rattle because I know more of their bible than they do.

As for you guys, well somebody gotta go to hell. :D

True, faith passed me by when the virtues were instilled in me, either that or I traded it for the ability to approximate the mannerisms of a gigantic prick faithfully.

One wonders, if there was a God would he truly condemn his child to eternal hellfire for simply not worshiping him. One would have thought that being kind, generous, humane and a brother/sister to one's fellow man would have sufficed. It defies logic, for then such a god is capricious, caring for praise and devotion above all else. Although that would explain the whole "in his own image" bit.

i have not read that thread nor visited it yet... i had 102 fever all day .. better now

Oh man, take care. Do visit the thread, a good write up by Aero.

True, faith passed me by when the virtues were instilled in me, either that or I traded it for the ability to approximate the mannerisms of a gigantic prick faithfully.

One wonders, if there was a God would he truly condemn his child to eternal hellfire for simply not worshiping him. One would have thought that being kind, generous, humane and a brother/sister to one's fellow man would have sufficed. It defies logic, for then such a god is capricious, caring for praise and devotion above all else. Although that would explain the whole "in his own image" bit.

First of all we are not literally God's children, secondly we are but one nation of people on one planet of which there may be billions. God is the lord of the universe, it is only because of our own arrogance that we consider ourselves the center of everything, we may not even register.

God never asks you to worship him, he does however ask that if you do worship then worship only him out of appreciation for all that he has given us.

All the things you mentioned do count.

Get well soon yara!!!! Flu?

after several months of bed rest due to my 2 operations , i started to do treadill 28laps/day -- today was supposed to be day5 of my fat burning routine --to shed the 10kg ive gained

Yes, it is a religion of peace...... the problem is with the dimwits who have become thekedars of it.....
what do u think about the death penalty for apostasy in islam ? @Mamba

Sorry yara I had no idea that you had some health issue.... my bad..... good luck with the weight routine.... :tup:

May the Almighty grant you speedy recovery!!!

after several months of bed rest due to my 2 operations , i started to do treadill 28laps/day -- today was supposed to be day5 of my fat burning routine --to shed the 10kg ive gained

You shouldn't bring up topics that you know very little of.....

what do u think about the death penalty for apostasy in islam ? @Mamba

just answer the question please !!! btw mine is same as urs

Is Islam the religion of peace hmm well that depends on who you are trying to make peace with, yourself then yes I would say as much, if you say Islam is some kind of hippy religion where we are at peace with everyone else then you are wrong but I do not blame that on Islam itself but rather the imperfection of man. That being said Allah swt declared insaan the best of all creation because despite our imperfections we could rise above it all. :) First though we must peace within ourselves, if your own house is not in order you cannot try and correct the rest of the worlds problems.

First of all we are not literally God's children, secondly we are but one nation of people on one planet of which there may be billions. God is the lord of the universe, it is only because of our own arrogance that we consider ourselves the center of everything, we may not even register.

God never asks you to worship him, he does however ask that if you do worship then worship only him out of appreciation for all that he has given us.

All the things you mentioned do count.

AND yet there is that curious addendum, in ALL religions, IF you do not worship me.....

To not demand worship is rendered futile when you set a condition which damns his own creation for not worshiping him. Surely you can see the logic of that. It is coercion, only the words are more subtle in the making of the demand.

It is like saying, bow or die but I do not demand you to bow. Do you see the fallacy in that? He doesn't demand my worship, yet he will condemn me for not worshiping me, how is that not compulsion? How is it that the only form of appreciation that can save one's soul is worship.

Do you deny that according to almost all religions in the world, a man or a woman may be humane and just BUT for only a lack of worship be damned to hell?

Adharmi hai to nark me jaega, kaffir hai toh jehenum me. To a god such as that I'd say, good riddance.

Tell me @Hyperion If there is heaven and hell where shall I be put even if I were no more evil than the ordinary devout man, where shall I go if I embodied all the virtues of a just and kind man- IF I have no faith? All my actions, deeds and work are to be judged on the basis of my faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom