What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, we imported them ***ILLEGALLY*** do you understand what that means????? THESE ARE NOT THE ONES YOU THINK... YANKI ONES.... AND NO YOU DON'T GET ANY PERMITS.... NO ONE CAN.... NOT EVEN THE PM.... you get up to class 4 in sedan / jeep... these are different beasts....... ONLY ARMED FORCES.... NOT OFFICERS

what if i get the permit ?

APC... YOU CANT GET THEM... SPECIAL ARMOR CLASS NOT FOR CIVIS

This reminds me of you.....especially the part
"But enough about the nonsense
Baby girl, take a shock to your conscious
Not a goon or a goblin, I'm a monster
'Cause I hit all the baddest women in the world, gangster" :rofl::rofl: :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, although danda means stick (usually a stick used to beat someone up with).

Some Indian just said to me dande baad sirjee in real. I had no clue what it meant so I gave him a dumb look and said same to you. :rofl:

I figure he must have been non-Muslim.

you must speak from experience :rofl:

Yes I have seen you strain yourself trying to attain a coherent thought. :fie:

Some Indian just said to me dande baad sirjee in real. I had no clue what it meant so I gave him a dumb look and said same to you. :rofl:

I figure he must have been non-Muslim.

Yes I have seen you strain yourself trying to attain a coherent thought. :fie:

Seeing so much in me?? I think you're watching me more than you should ;) hahahaha

He is jealous.... as I love you more than him.... it eats him up from the inside..... it's OK, I'll speak to him..... :rofl:

Seeing so much in me?? I think you're watching me more than you should ;) hahahaha

DUDEEEE. post the link... I wan't to see what's in Manti's head, other than AWESOME music... :woot:

Longest reply ever by you sirjee on that other thread. :woot:

@Hyperion chuck that, I have posted in Aero's arab-iran thread, see if you can get the clearance expedited. I have mentioned you in the post and want you to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
social disruption takes place when dimwits with little religious knowledge start posting from either side -- ive just posted some refrences even though its not a religious forum

I am glad you did, often I refrain myself in qadiani threads because you cannot say much without going into religious debate (although sometimes it don't stop me :lol:) but Indians come out of nowhere with crocodile tears. :rolleyes:

DUDEEEE. post the link... I wan't to see what's in Manti's head, other than AWESOME music... :woot:

Latest ahmadi thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom