What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah only as much as I need to in order to get a clear picture, teri behtarii ki baat hai so stop. :cheers:

Longest reply ever by you sirjee on that other thread. :woot:

Itni bateri toh meray dad nay meri nahi soochi jitni tum sochtay ho :rofl:....im touched :cray: haaha :D

Dilli, yara I'll asnwer soon.... chatting with babes....

@Hyperion chuck that, I have posted in Aero's arab-iran thread, see if you can get the clearance expedited. I have mentioned you in the post and want you to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is jealous.... as I love you more than him.... it eats him up from the inside..... it's OK, I'll speak to him..... :rofl:

DUDEEEE. post the link... I wan't to see what's in Manti's head, other than AWESOME music... :woot:

comparitive religious study was my interest and ive read several books of different faiths back in the day -- I seldom post in such threads but after clearing some troll posts , I decided to post the links of pak act etc upon which the youngsters are arguing over

comparitive religious study was my interest and ive read several books of different faiths back in the day -- I seldom post in such threads but after clearing some troll posts , I decided to post the links of pak act etc upon which the youngsters are arguing over

I have never lost a religious debate to any Christian, in fact I have influenced a couple to doubt their faith. :D

@Mamba try it with me and see how far you get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom