What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u think about the death penalty for apostasy in islam ? @Mamba

There is no such thing in Islam, historically leaders only executed the apostates because of sedition.

In the Quran you will find no mention of an earthly punishment for apostates.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't bring up topics that you know very little of.....
as a matter of fact i have studied the topic :) !!!

There is no such thing in Islam, historically leaders only executed the apostates because of sedition.

In the Quran you will find no mention of an earthly punishment for apostates.
but what about sahih hadith !!!

AND yet there is that curious addendum, in ALL religions, IF you do not worship me.....

To not demand worship is rendered futile when you set a condition which damns his own creation for not worshiping him. Surely you can see the logic of that. It is coercion, only the words are more subtle in the making of the demand.

It is like saying, bow or die but I do not demand you to bow. Do you see the fallacy in that? He doesn't demand my worship, yet he will condemn me for not worshiping me, how is that not compulsion? How is it that the only form of appreciation that can save one's soul is worship.

Do you deny that according to almost all religions in the world, a man or a woman may be humane and just BUT for only a lack of worship be damned to hell?

Adharmi hai to nark me jaega, kaffir hai toh jehenum me. To a god such as that I'd say, good riddance.

He will not condemn you for not worshipping him, he only condemns who worship someone besides him or those who deny him at all. You can belief in Allah on your deathbed and he will forgive all you may have done, after all he is the Rehman.

but what about sahih hadith !!!

A lot of the Sahih hadith are only considered sahih because the transmitters were considered "trustworthy", that does not affirm any authenticity especially if they are against the saying of the Quran itself!!

THAT'S DONE IT..... YOU ARE HEREBY KNOWN AS MAULANA MAMBI... :woot:

I was looking for minister of religious affairs for a long long time..... now we shall have a parallel system of justice... where Hon. Prof Dr. Mambi will take care of pending cases..... :cheers:

Is Islam the religion of peace hmm well that depends on who you are trying to make peace with, yourself then yes I would say as much, if you say Islam is some kind of hippy religion where we are at peace with everyone else then you are wrong but I do not blame that on Islam itself but rather the imperfection of man. That being said Allah swt declared insaan the best of all creation because despite our imperfections we could rise above it all. :) First though we must peace within ourselves, if your own house is not in order you cannot try and correct the rest of the worlds problems.

@RAMPAGE in my teenage years I was a closet atheist, don't think I only have one perspective on this.... @Dillinger

He will not condemn you for not worshipping him, he only condemns who worship someone besides him or those who deny him at all. You can belief in Allah on your deathbed and he will forgive all you may have done, after all he is the Rehman.

A lot of the Sahih hadith are only considered sahih because the transmitters were considered "trustworthy", that does not affirm any authenticity especially if they are against the saying of the Quran itself!!
it seems that you have very little knowledge about the hadith so we shouldn't discuss this any further !!!

That's really not the point, a just man can be sent to hell if he worshiped some other god. A man who led a life of good deeds can be sent to burn because he did not believe. Are you telling me that an atheist who's led a life of good is to be damned to hell? You still do not see what that points to- on a scale my devotion matters more than my deeds. That can never be right.

How does it matter if the man worshiped another god, if he was a just man and a kind man? An entity so vast as to bend time to its whim is bent on judging us on that final criteria. Sure our deeds matter but at the end a man's good deeds are still rendered invalid if he worshiped the "wrong god". That is wrong.

it seems that you have very little knowledge about the hadith so we shouldn't discuss this any further !!!

Yes a lot of the Sahih hadith can contradict the Quran entirely, what do you think the Quranist movement is all about?

If you believe in the UNITY of god..... (no religion needed here)...... haven't taken an innocent life...... embodied virtues of justice..... are affectionate to children..... and kind to elderly....... you are heaven bound.. it's as simple as that.... no question about it...

PART one of above statement is also negotiable (as the Almighty is way more Al-Rehman & Al-Raheem, than Al-Qahar)

AND yet there is that curious addendum, in ALL religions, IF you do not worship me.....

To not demand worship is rendered futile when you set a condition which damns his own creation for not worshiping him. Surely you can see the logic of that. It is coercion, only the words are more subtle in the making of the demand.

It is like saying, bow or die but I do not demand you to bow. Do you see the fallacy in that? He doesn't demand my worship, yet he will condemn me for not worshiping me, how is that not compulsion? How is it that the only form of appreciation that can save one's soul is worship.

Do you deny that according to almost all religions in the world, a man or a woman may be humane and just BUT for only a lack of worship be damned to hell?

Adharmi hai to nark me jaega, kaffir hai toh jehenum me. To a god such as that I'd say, good riddance.

Tell me @Hyperion If there is heaven and hell where shall I be put even if I were no more evil than the ordinary devout man, where shall I go if I embodied all the virtues of a just and kind man- IF I have no faith? All my actions, deeds and work are to be judged on the basis of my faith?

its not worship per se -- its actually the belief of oneness of GOD -- as we are created by HIM, we do not have the inherent capability to directly see HIM and to judge him -- for example we dont worship kabba.. its a physical entity located at a specific location

That's really not the point, a just man can be sent to hell if he worshiped some other god. A man who led a life of good deeds can be sent to burn because he did not believe. Are you telling me that an atheist who's led a life of good is to be damned to hell? You still do not see what that points to- on a scale my devotion matters more than my deeds. That can never be right.

No, I cannot say who will be sent to hell or not. As Muslims we are not able to condemn anyone to hell unilaterally, I only took a jab at you with my earlier comment. In the Quran God says all just people will be given some sort of reward for their behavior, however that is only up to him to decide.

Prostitution is considered appalling in Islam but according to one hadith a prostitute was absolved of all her sins because she gave a bowl of water to a dog. Today the darii walle would stone the prostitute and shoot the dog. :lol:

Yes a lot of the Sahih hadith can contradict the Quran entirely, what do you think the Quranist movement is all about?
That is BS !!!

and NO , no Sahih hadith can contradict the Quran !!!

can u give me 1 such example ?

If you believe in the UNITY of god..... (no religion needed here)...... haven't taken an innocent life...... embodied virtues of justice..... are affectionate to children..... and kind to elderly....... you are heaven bound.. it's as simple as that.... no question about it...

PART one of above statement is also negotiable (as the Almighty is way more Al-Rehman & Al-Raheem, than Al-Qahar)
then why would god would go to the pain of sending multiple messengers and even an instuction manual at last, if he did not want you to follow them? Do you give such excuse when you get caught breaking explicit traffic rules? :what:

That is BS !!!

and NO , no Sahih hadith can contradict the Quran !!!

can u give me 1 such example ?

The prophet according to Bukhari in one of the narration tells his companion Abu- Dharr Ghafari that the sun goes around the earth, in the apparent description that he gives (Hadith 421, pg. 283, vol. 4 of M.Muhsin Khan’s translation of Sahih Bukhari).

In the Quran it states that the Earth and the Sun have their own orbits. Earth being the center of the universe is a christian myth that us Muslims never subscribed to yet such a Hadith is Sahih?

oye chup kar apni taraf sai statements na issue kar ......... koi zarooraat nahi hai liberal molvi bannay ki .... !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom