What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually this reminded of the Mullah mentality as they teach their followers have sexual intercourse with your wife as much as you can ; and make as many children as you can - you will be doing a pious thing, as you will be increasing Muslim Ummah in numbers......

ab biwi beshak maar jaye - khanay ko kuch milay na Ummah ko zaroor barhao

If you cannot afford to feed your children, you should not be having any. This has nothing to do with religion but is common sense.

My point was that even little things like opening the door for an elderly is considered worshiping God.

oh yes bro I completely got your point - I was just mentioning here that how it has been interpreted by Mullahs......
If you cannot afford to feed your children, you should not be having any. This has nothing to do with religion but is common sense.

My point was that even little things like opening the door for an elderly is considered worshiping God.
@Talon - seat for a maulani is empty tonight :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Because not every other arsehole has an IQ of 130+ and a sound mind to dispense justice.....in fact the global cumulative IQ index is just a little above the best of chimps.... religion and explicit rules have been sent to keep "human herds" in check... so we don't go on a rampage.... enough or you need a long winded version? :blink:

well, rules should be same for everybody.. otherwise it would have been mentioned by god that, if you feel smart enough, ignore anything I said, just use your brain and keep in mind these basic stuff...

btw, is there a list of basic guiding principle at least? 10 commandments?

well, rules should be same for everybody.. otherwise it would have been mentioned by god that, if you feel smart enough, ignore anything I said, just use your brain and keep in mind these basic stuff...

The rules are the same but people are not all the same. :lol:

Dude... if I get into details this question of yours will need me to start from elementary physics to quantum mechanics..... and that will take days...

Simple answer.... if after seeing all of the Almighty's creations, you can't decide that there has to be creator....... then tell me how would He judge you? Will he say that, look I gave him above normal intelligence, yet, he could not grasp such a fundamental fact.... you tell me..... ???

Besides, everyone will be judged on the basis of their comprehension... do you think anyone who's mentally impaired will go to hell? NOW WORK IT BACKWARDS AND YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER.....

Belief doesn't operate on reason Hype. If it were just my comprehension then I would say that this Universe is so vast that I can't even comprehend a grain's worth of it so who am I to state whether there is a god or not, thus comes uncertainty. I don't comprehend order, for I do not see order around me, I cannot peer into darkness for my eyes cannot pierce that veil. The most intelligent man ever born cannot alone comprehend "creation" then who am I to say who created it, whether someone created it, whence it came from and by who's hand?

Is that doubt a sin? AND say you do believe, but believe in another god then what? I doubt it would be enough if a Hindu said that his god and your god are the same- that Krishna and Allah are the same that God is indeed one but known by many names- for that is not what the book states, does it?

I do not know, that's the truth of it. So now either I err on the side of caution which isn't really faith or I continue to question- what if I die before I find the answer- then what?

oh yes bro I completely got your point - I was just mentioning here that how it has been interpreted by Mullahs......

@Talon - seat for a maulani is empty tonight :D

Mullahs are clowns anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
124,000 prophets came to this planet.... we the people of the book can trace 300.... where are the rest??? where did they go??? who is to say, Krishna wasn't one of them??? He predates every other religious text!!! Did he teach to be evil??? NO.... did his teachings get diluted??? Maybe...

Dude, you are not a maths guys...... I mean maths guy of my type....... I CAN CONVINCE YOU about the existence of Almighty if you sit and chat with me for days..... not of ALLAH, but a superior being..... TRUST ME....

I have convinced 7 people..... out of which all 7 held PhD's in Physics..... we shall talk later....

Let's change topic to NASWAR NOW :cheesy:

Belief doesn't operate on reason Hype. If it were just my comprehension the I would say that this Universe is so vast that I can't even comprehend a grain's worth of it so who am I to state whether there is a god or not, there in comes uncertainty. I don't comprehend order, for I do not see order around me, I cannot pear into darkness for my eyes cannot pierce that veil. The most intelligent man ever born cannot alone comprehend "creation" then who am I to say who created, whether someone created it, whence it came from and by who's hand?

Is that doubt a sin? AND say you do believe, but believe in another god then what? I doubt it would be enough if a Hindu said that his god and your god are the same- that Krishna and Allah are the same that God is indeed one but known by many names- for that is not what the book states, does it?

I do not know, that's the truth of it. So now either I err on the side of caution which isn't really faith or I continue to question- what if I die before I find the answer- then what?

without studying the quran and the hadith, when muslims jump in to defend their religion, they make blunders

the arabs were brutal people ,islam, in order to win over these stubborn people, had to win over their hearts as force could not subdue them -- at that time the quran and hadith was in their mother tongue so they could quickly understand it [as opposed to us pakistanis] .. moreover , the muslims were living / walking reflection of islam and you could have guaged the values of islam just by observing any person -- this is not the case now .. most of the mullahs themselves have no clue/truncuated interpretion of the qoutes in the quran-- now the only thing you can tell/advise a person is to read the quran and then hadith --- the new reverts mostly go through this phase

people are just badmouthing mullahs for their so called literal interpretation... but basically they do so, to a degree. Large number of people do things as told to certain extent, it just that they think in their own mind.. .. they are a balanced person... a person who takes more literally and has conservative outlook is mullah and those who are less .. are liberal.

Apparently both are equally bad. :laughcry:

124,000 prophets came to this planet.... we the people of the book can trace 300.... where are the rest??? where did they go??? who is to say, Krishna wasn't one of them??? He predates every other religious text!!! Did he teach to be evil??? NO.... did his teachings get diluted??? Maybe...

Dude, you are not a maths guys...... I mean maths guy of my type....... I CAN CONVINCE YOU about the existence of Almighty if you sit and chat with me for days..... not of ALLAH, but a superior being..... TRUST ME....

I have convinced 7 people..... out of which all 7 held PhD's in Physics..... we shall talk later....

Let's change topic to NASWAR NOW :cheesy:

Then what happens to those who state that my god and my religion are right and your's is a false god? If god is one, then that itself is a rejection of the basic tenet wrt the oneness of god. If then I were to say that my god is Ram and your god Allah is a false god and you were reply that the opposite is true- wouldn't both of us be headed for hell assuming that we have breached that basic tenet?

in my life ive only found 3 people who could answer my questions ..and they wernt mullahs --- i have presented my 20questions to the mullahs and they couldnt answer a single question .. reason, they dont have proper grip on the info in the quran/hadith

i started an info pool on the quran when i was in grade10 -- trust me these so called people dont know much and every one interested in understanding this religion should study the quran... and it will terrorize you and fill you with HIS love at the same time-- you will know in your gut that its no human's book

Then what happens to those who state that my god and my religion are right and your's is a false god? If god is one, then that itself is a rejection of the basic tenet wrt the oneness of god. If then I were to say that my god is Ram and your god Allah is a false god and you were reply that the opposite is true- wouldn't both of us be headed for hell assuming that we have breached that basic tenet?

Depends on your concept of God, if you both have one concept and are quarreling on the name of God due to language differences then no one is sinning but you guys are pretty stupid. :lol:

If you are holding up some idol you made and call it Ram, then I am obliged to tell you that you are wrong or just walk away from you. :P

in my life ive only found 3 people who could answer my questions ..and they wernt mullahs --- i have presented my 20questions to the mullahs and they couldnt answer a single question .. reason, they dont have proper grip on the info in the quran/hadith

i started an info pool on the quran when i was in grade10 -- trust me these so called people dont know much and every one interested in understanding this religion should study the quran... and it will terrorize you and fill you with HIS love at the same time-- you will know in your gut that its no human's book

Can you pm said questions to me, I may not be able to answer them and probably won't reply but I would like to ponder along your lines of reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom