What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will tell a simple [non islamic] question i put forth to a mullah company of 10people, who came to my doorstep to take me to a 5 day trip

i was in 7th grade back then

one of the people had a stove and another had vegetables hanging from his shoulder

they told me that if you beieve in god and you go out , he will take care of you.. of all your needs.. trust HIM with sheer fath

i asked them, do you guys have complete faith in god that HE will provide for all your needs as you have stepped out in his path?

they said yes

i said.. then why do you feel the need of taking the stove with you?? and i closed my door

----

their actions and teachings were not the same and i knew that they couldnt satisfy me -- i would have gone with them if they didnt have the stove and believed in God's capabilty to feed them on HIS earth

@Hyperion Mamba put in an interesting point- oneness of god being all right but what of the concept also being the same. Is the oneness of god same as sarv dharma sambhava? Even if that were to be the case then comes the point of concepts, which differ, what then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, my head is confused as hell at the moment...... :woot:

Without even reading one of your posts of today, regarding this topic...... I can say this much that I judged you from the very beginning that you were a very good human being.... call it a gift.... :D

@Hyperion Mamba put in an interesting point- oneness of god being all right but what of the concept also being the same. Is the oneness of god same as sarv dharma sambhava? Even if that were to be the case then comes the point of concepts, which differ, what then?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't approve of missionary work :disagree:

:whistle:

I never bring up religion myself, rather they wanted to debate me when they heard I was Muslim. My best friends are an atheist and a Catholic so I ain't out there looking to save people. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom