What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

how would u compare Level IV STANAG vs Boxer's AMAP armor ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ye afat hai ? ye to naimat hai . daru peety hai cigrrate peety hai or kya chayee ? 2 pag banati jaay aik apna aik hamara bus zindgi kat jaay gee .

wah wah kya umda khyal hai bhai jaan apke per kaash aisa ho pata yahan to ghar per pike bhi chale jao to :pissed:

somebody ban this @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13390" target="_blank">Manticore</a></u> guy from this thread .. @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> ... have you got the power? :pissed:

i4aDZAf.gif

@shuttler
I am disgusted by those crimes and I don't like talking about it.Opening threads like those on a defence forum will attract trolls who will try to divert attention with their sinophobia and anti-pakistan rants. Which only turns into a flame thread.

Profit: Haven't watched
Better of Ted: I'd rate it B+
Jericho: Post Apocalyptic scenario... A -- I would give it an A+ if they had ended it properly
Undeclared: Not seen yet....

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13390" target="_blank">Manticore</a></u>

@Aeronaut bhai bachay ko daroao maat - the defence attachee at London embassy will take good care of him - am sure he will be rejected if they see a tiny bit of hanky panky in him....

Babes, I'm just using Mambi to get to you :cheesy:

OT: :smitten:

I'll dump you as soon as I land at JFK.... :rofl:

:rofl: @Mamba dekha loser kya izzat rahi hai tumhari hahahahahah

aww hypey no need to use a dirty car (aka mambi) to drive to YOUR clean mansion (aka me):kiss3: LMFAOOOOO

Missed you too too much as well.......but that you already know....... :smitten:

Nah... missed a couple of sectors...... :ashamed:

Marsha, babes, you don't have to worry about anything..... there is a precedence to all this, and I'm sure it's not the first time such a thing happened..... :smitten:
@ZYXW For when you wake up..... :kiss3:

You missed some sectors???? :woot: that's like a priest saying he forgot to go to church one day :rofl:

And Good Morning to you too :smitten: haha

Webby, did you like my and zeezuuuuuus signatures? :smitten:

@WebMaster

@Aeronaut Have posted on your arab-iranian thread again, please read and see if it passes muster.
@Hyperion see if you can expedite the above process since I've mentioned you in the said post and want you to read it.
@Hyperion Since you're into computers and all, apparently the sensor and data fusion on the F-22 and the Rafale is possible due to Integrated modular avionics structure. What is IMA exactly and how does it achieve this said "fusion"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom