What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara can't afford to sleep at the moment.... going through some files...... commenting...... meeting with lawyers in two hours..... simple routine stuff....... Lekin, most of these imbeciles need to be spoon-fed....... Once upon a time, I had thought, running my own stuff would be way easier, however, I had forgotten that if I keep expanding, it will start eating away at "Hypey's Happy Hours".... :D

Yes, I had to pull the Amreeki card- considering that their AESAs are liquid cooled too- PAO coolant and all. He's enthusiastic and gets too much flak for no good reason though. Just a lot of BR jingoism in him- not a bad thing altogether- we've all been there, at least I have.

Ah yes, you won't even need to pop a pill. So hi jao.

Finally got to correct our enthusiastic member on the ESA, Solid state, coolant issue. One good deed for the day.

Kya haal hai janaab?

you are very quick to defend the incompetent DRDO ... do you have anybody in it :pissed:

you are very quick to defend the incompetent DRDO ... do you have anybody in it :pissed:

Not in the least, you haven't read my criticism of them either. But facts are facts- that a S-band ESA radar has been successfully developed and gotten the thumbs up from the IAF is a fact- and obvio technical matters have to be accurate or else it causes confusion. Otherwise I actually have an interest in them being put aside in favor of private cos. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz you never paid attention to cars radio or didnt understand the lyrics!
yeah maybe ........ i was 7-8 year old when i completed the missions for the first time !!!

Profit: Haven't watched
Better of Ted: I'd rate it B+
Jericho: Post Apocalyptic scenario... A -- I would give it an A+ if they had ended it properly
Undeclared: Not seen yet....

@Manticore

maybe @ 11-12 ........ i don't remember but i was a kid !!!
just finished watching this.... :woot:
afilm.jpg

Can you post a song which will do justice to the budding romance between me, my twig and @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139641" target="_blank">Mamba</a></u> please?

It is a passionate relationship, with much verve and creativity involved. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom