What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell0....!!
c0132.gif
c0132.gif

I can't use my laptop because of some crazy people. When I read news they have a problem, when I write posts they have a problem, when I play games they have a problem, when I am reading posts of other members on PDF they have a problem. I mean there is nothing I can do without being suspected of doing something bad to my nation.

I wish we Pakistanis were smarter. So long time since I visited Naswar Corner. Watsup folks.
Those 'crazy people' are parents in my case.

Hell0....!!
c0132.gif
c0132.gif
Hi kitty hater :azn:

I can't use my laptop because of some crazy people. When I read news they have a problem, when I write posts they have a problem, when I play games they have a problem, when I am reading posts of other members on PDF they have a problem. I mean there is nothing I can do without being suspected of doing something bad to my nation.

I wish we Pakistanis were smarter. So long time since I visited Naswar Corner. Watsup folks.

You need to switch jobs. Don't categorize Pakistanis according to your workplace. Maybe you are among a bunch of hobos.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136877" target="_blank">Armstrong</a></u> For you:-

Jinnah's first Presidential Address (August 11, 1947) edit on Vimeo
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> Perhaps an aid in any further pursuits in article writing- wrt Pakistani identity.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u>, @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=14956" target="_blank">Oscar</a></u>- any chance there is an embed-able youtube link- can't find one for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
The old dead man is the only reason i still believe that we can turn this nation into a great one.

The 11th august speech can only be found in the incomplete video- there seems to be no complete recording of the speech.

Bhawawawwawawawwawawa..... we already have excise and energy minister .... Dr. @Secur.... :P

You can have the position of Prosecutor General under the leadership of Dr. @S.U.R.B. !!!

Your majesty thank you very much....

Ap ne humein chursi chaprasii sae aik dum itni taraqi dae de, ke hum sae sambhali nai ja rahe......shukar hae ub ap ne aik Prosecutor General bhe anayat kia hae to umeed hae keh kam asan ho gaye ga.

Allah ap ko dehro'on bache atta farmaye....( bachon mein 2nd lieut sae lieut.Gen tak sab ranks pore ho gaein...:D)

Sarkar ka Iqbal buland hoo...

@Hyperion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Secur

Saw the two teaser trailers for Waar. The very sparse snippets of H2H were bad (only bad thing I noticed)- as bad as anything made by Bollywood. The camera play, lighting, color were real good (hard to establish for the whole movie from the trailer but what I saw I liked quite a bit). The tac. scenes with the armed forces were a cut above anything we've ever made and truly Hollywood. And the woman's (who talks about some big terror attack happening) accent is really not on but the lead actor is CLASS. :tup: Stylistic elements in trailer were quite contemporary- better than any movie of the same genre (action) made by us so far- we may have a match in Madras Cafe but Waar's lead actor inspires through his acting- at least in the trailer so far. If the movie pans out like the trailer then it deserves to be a real SUPER HIT!

Morning people........ :wave:

Seeyall in a few hours...... we can have have ONE more party today before normal life returns :partay:

Aero, Strong, Dill, Mambi - All be ready......

@ZYXW latest update e-mailed you .......reply me as soon as possible ...coz this time its really .............

That must be one of the saddest replies ever..... what happened, what's wrong?????

@Mani2020, masla hall hua kay nahin????

nahi yar aj tau totally u turn lay lia maslay nay aur ab tau aur bhi horrible situation ha ......bhai tu email pe bat nhi krna chahta mujhse warna tujhe wahan btata :)

Ok wait for a few hours... I'll be back and send you something........

Just tell me something.... did it take a uturn for the better????

@ZYXW latest update e-mailed you .......reply me as soon as possible ...coz this time its really .............

nahi yar aj tau totally u turn lay lia maslay nay aur ab tau aur bhi horrible situation ha ......bhai tu email pe bat nhi krna chahta mujhse warna tujhe wahan btata :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom