What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd appoint @Secur, however, he has this nasty habit of spiking all the meds of patients.... last time he spiked Alphas with that of my beloved goat...... what do I find the very next day?????? I see Alphee, trying to shag one of my goats...... :rofl:

Alpha?

LoL he must be online right now, as he always is....Ask him to produce the report before you......Alpha ko bakaalum khud zubani yad hae apni report.:D

I don't right head reports.....Find @Secur :cool:
He's good at it.

I can be an irresponsible person:P.....Sab portfolios ka badtha bedh jaye ga.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd appoint @Secur, however, he has this nasty habit of spiking all the meds of patients.... last time he spiked Alphas with that of my beloved goat...... what do I find the very next day?????? I see Alphee, trying to shag on of my goats...... :rofl:

I am promoting myself Emperor- I need a royal title now (you get to pick the title- that much should be left to you)- as befitting my services.

Dude, you are already Minister of Interior..... you want to change the portfolio??? It's one of the top positions.... :blink:

Even Jugnibaz was after your ministry yesterday...... :woot:

I am promoting myself Emperor- I need a royal title now (you get to pick the title- that much should be left to you)- as befitting my services.

I'd appoint @Secur, however, he has this nasty habit of spiking all the meds of patients.... last time he spiked Alphas with that of my beloved goat...... what do I find the very next day?????? I see Alphee, trying to shag on of my goats...... :rofl:

No screwing on part of @Secur. Alpha is tailor made specimen for overdosage.
He won't mind the few extra shots.

Dude, you are already Minister of Interior..... you want to change the portfolio??? It's one of the top positions.... :blink:

Even Jugnibaz was after your ministry yesterday...... :woot:

I meant title emperor, title not responsibilities.

And we need to set up a TF for AFMs. You're sanctions and advise shall be required.

I hereby bestow upon thee, loyal servant of the royal court of Naswarville, the title of "Duke of Naswarville".......

So let it be known in the Empire.....

I meant title emperor, title not responsibilities.

And we need to set up a TF for AFMs. You're sanctions and advise shall be required.

@Hyperion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Secur

Saw the two teaser trailers for Waar. The very sparse snippets of H2H were bad (only bad thing I noticed)- as bad as anything made by Bollywood. The camera play, lighting, color were real good (hard to establish for the whole movie from the trailer but what I saw I liked quite a bit). The tac. scenes with the armed forces were a cut above anything we've ever made and truly Hollywood. And the woman's (who talks about some big terror attack happening) accent is really not on but the lead actor is CLASS. :tup: Stylistic elements in trailer were quite contemporary- better than any movie of the same genre (action) made by us so far- we may have a match in Madras Cafe but Waar's lead actor inspires through his acting- at least in the trailer so far. If the movie pans out like the trailer then it deserves to be a real SUPER HIT!

Have you seen Bol & Chambaili ? The social issues touched in them coupled with top notch acting makes them a real good watch - Tum kameeneiii India mein sahiii tarhaaan screen hi nahin karteiii hamariii movies ! :angry:

Oi @Hyperion why do I think that @S.U.R.B. is actually a chick ? :unsure:

Morning yara........ have you watched Waar??? I have never seen any Pakistani movie.... is it any good?

Have you seen Bol & Chambaili ? The social issues touched in them coupled with top notch acting makes them a real good watch - Tum kameeneiii India mein sahiii tarhaaan screen hi nahin karteiii hamariii movies ! :angry:

I don't think he is..... chicks tend not to be so deep...... however....... you do have a valid point...... he cares a lot....... I'll reserve my judgement till I do a full psyche review......

So @S.U.R.B. babes, how you doin? :D

@Secur, we are re-evaluating our buddy here..... some assistance is required with gender testing..... :P

Morning yara........ have you watched Waar??? I have never seen any Pakistani movie.... is it any good?

Nope I haven't watched Waar but if you haven't watched Bol, Chambaili & Khuda Ke Leye - I swear to God you're missing out on a lot - They're some of the best films ever made in Pakistan !

I don't think he is..... chicks tend not to be so deep...... however....... you do have a valid point...... he cares a lot....... I'll reserve my judgement till I do a full psyche review......

Shareeef Aaadmi ya Khatooon haiii....don't psychoanalyze him/her Freud Khan ! :)

Over-usage of your chick radar: it needs a battery change.
A part time engineer at your service (cervix).:P

Now where in hell I get those movies from...... not one stupid store that sells them DVD's here....... :blink:

I'll ask a buddy to bring em over from Pakland.... :D

Nope I haven't watched Waar but if you haven't watched Bol, Chambaili & Khuda Ke Leye - I swear to God you're missing out on a lot - They're some of the best films ever made in Pakistan !

Shareeef Aaadmi ya Khatooon haiii....don't psychoanalyze him/her Freud Khan ! :)

LFMAO....... no woman in this galaxy can crack that joke...... you are a certified dude........ APPROVED....... :rofl:

Lakh lanat Buttsy, you are also screwing with my radar....... 56 lashes for this failure...... Dilli, please execute the orders with extreme care and love for Butssy's arse.... :D

Now where in hell I get those movies from...... not one stupid store that sells them DVD's here....... :blink:

I'll ask a buddy to bring em over from Pakland.... :D

Torrent....Youtube.....Ebay ! :blink:

Yotube pei Bol aur Khuda ke Liyee tou pakiii haiiin !

Over-usage of your chick radar: it needs a battery change.

Alright then maybe the ECM Clutter was working up....you sir are a feminine bloke ! :whistle:

After all I can't think of many men sporting an avatar with a boy & a girl sitting about holding each other's pinky fingers ! :unsure:

@S.U.R.B., mate, guess what my next line was going to be??? :P

Would you like an injection or prefer taking it orally (all rights reserved - just made it up)....... :woot:

Crap, I'd have been a horrible doctor..... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom