What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy, first I wasn't sure, however, now I can confirm that your theory holds weight..... :whistle:

Morning IK..... did you have fun yesterday @Naswarville....... :P

haan bhai log behn log kya chal rah ahai

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy, first I wasn't sure, however, now I can confirm that your theory holds weight..... :whistle:

Morning IK..... did you have fun yesterday @Naswarville....... :P

fun ? no not at all i just wanna away from my wife so i pose like busy :P

Ok wait for a few hours... I'll be back and send you something........

Just tell me something.... did it take a uturn for the better????

dnt think so ...it was like against expectations i was stunned

Dude, I don't get it.... heard about it a lot...... I personally don't agree that any person can lose control that much.... even if he/she is drunk!

35a0kd2.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm giving you another portfolio........ chief of mental health (or the lack of it).... of Naswareez..... :D

Btw, do you have a final report on Alphee???? I think his obsession with air guns and cats can lead to some felines getting hurt.... :P

Really?:lol:
How so?

I'm giving you another portfolio........ chief of mental health (or the lack of it).... of Naswareez..... :D

Btw, do you have a final report on Alphee???? I think his obsession with air guns and cats can lead to some felines getting hurt.... :P

Alpha?

LoL he must be online right now, as he always is....Ask him to produce the report before you......Alpha ko bakaalum khud zubani yad hae apni report.:D

I don't right head reports.....Find @Secur :cool:
He's good at it.

I can be an irresponsible person:P.....Sab portfolios ka badtha bedh jaye ga.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom