What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not really !

Progress is defined by different societies in a different manner, when one presupposes a single definition of progress than one is institutionalizing arrogance & intellectual hollowness nothing more !

At any rate all 'freedoms' are qualified & all the time ! The degree of 'qualification' lies with the society & therefore our institutions, celebrities, politicians or other people of worth, may do as they please in their private & personal lives, but when they come into the spotlight their conduct must be an embodiment & a reflection of the best ideals & practices that the society has decided for itself !

In our case, by & large, we do not want us to descend to this level where the ideal of femininity revolves around eroticism & promiscuity nor do we want it to revolve around women looking like walking shuttlecocks !

Lmfao!!! I agree to a certain extent! But if I respond to this, we will be at it all day uncle :P But I am not a fan of society be it here or there :D

You had to throw me under, didn't you? :D

@Mirzay don't listen to him here....he goes by the phrase "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so by calling her pretty he is just trying to hit on you and tell you he has beautiful eyes :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The chinese pioneer isnt that powerfull. :pop: But the skin is still torn a little and there is redness :D
it doesnt matter with rifle it is, as pellet after striking the metal gate deflected at the angle of 60deg and hit someone in the leg on the road and still penetrated into the flesh.....so be very very very careful with air rifles

Lmfao!!! I agree to a certain extent! But if I respond to this, we will be at it all day uncle :P But I am not a fan of society be it here or there :D

Waisee why do you always Laugh Your Arse Off (LMAFO) - Why not just laugh the way normal people do - through the mouth, with a smile forming that finally gives way to a quick but periodic extension & contraction of one's facial muscles with all the composure of the rest of one's body - especially the human buttt - being well maintained with nothing being 'off loaded' ? :unsure:

We shall practice all the way to the exams....... nah, more unprepared you are, more you'll get to learn....... :P

In the lessons or during the exam? LOL :cheesy:

It's okay I'll come prepared, don't want to over work you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom