What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops.... how could I miss such an important pointer........... my bad........ the Baluch girl is really amazing..... she is so cute..... :ashamed:

:woot::woot: babes! read @Mirzay's quote....."calling someone ugly will not make you beautiful" :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaan-e-mann ho to aisee... khullay khayyalat waali...... who can sport shorts which start 1cm above where the buttcheeks start.... :D

Shorts?? Oh hell no, I am not THAT conservative :lol:

Jk jk....who can dress accordingly, depending on the setting and people she is around...be it shorts or burka, its a matter of changing the environment :D

Copy that bro........ I can put this bhaluz nuts in a nut cracker and he'll sing Marsha Hypey aur Aero kee behan hai sirf.... :devil:

@Armstrong

@Marshmallow Refuses to call you brother. She's @Hyperion and my baby sister. Its her dictatorship...what she wants will happen.

If she wants to have a 600 pound pet Kashmiri bhaloo---what can we do except say yes,

hyperion- how copy?

Of course not! And I KNEW you were going to bring this point up. It is however, a different way of thinking. Give people the freedom to think as they want and do as they want! Progress is when a country can make a movie with a woman in a burka and in the same year have another movie with a woman dressed "provocatively" .....it's not the clothes, but the freedom of idea and accepting different perspectives and ways of life, even if as individuals you choose not ot follow them. The options MUST be there though! :P

No not really !

Progress is defined by different societies in a different manner, when one presupposes a single definition of progress than one is institutionalizing arrogance & intellectual hollowness nothing more !

At any rate all 'freedoms' are qualified & all the time ! The degree of 'qualification' lies with the society & therefore our institutions, celebrities, politicians or other people of worth, may do as they please in their private & personal lives, but when they come into the spotlight their conduct must be an embodiment & a reflection of the best ideals & practices that the society has decided for itself !

In our case, by & large, we do not want us to descend to this level where the ideal of femininity revolves around eroticism & promiscuity nor do we want it to revolve around women looking like walking shuttlecocks !

Try to understand, I like those kind of shorts...... for future reference...... :cheesy:

Shorts?? Oh hell no, I am not THAT conservative :lol:

Jk jk....who can dress accordingly, depending on the setting and people she is around...be it shorts or burka, its a matter of changing the environment :D

muna aisa maat bolo, jis din reality meain air pellet laga na us din pta chal gaye ga....a ricochet of an air pellet is as lethal as a strayed bullet.....
@hinduguy A 5.5mm Gamo round reflected back an hit my neck, :D
I got to be more carefull

muna aisa maat bolo, jis din reality meain air pellet laga na us din pta chal gaye ga....a ricochet of an air pellet is as lethal as a strayed bullet.....
The chinese pioneer isnt that powerfull. :pop: But the skin is still torn a little and there is redness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom