What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay don't listen to him here....he goes by the phrase "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" so by calling her pretty he is just trying to hit on you and tell you he has beautiful eyes :D :D

Are you trying to say i showed him the pic so i have most beautiful eyes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Waisee why do you always Laugh Your Arse Off (LMAFO) - Why not just laugh the way normal people do - through the mouth, with a smile forming that finally gives way to a quick but periodic extension & contraction of one's facial muscles with all the composure of the rest of one's body - especially the human buttt - being well maintained with nothing being 'off loaded' ? :unsure:

Ha ha ha uncle....well I was taking your advice and trying to lose weight, so instead of dieting I resorted to this :D L.M.F.A.O. ;)

Are you trying to say i showed him the pic so i have most beautiful eyes :D

No I am not saying that you showed him the pic SO u have most beautiful eyes..........you have have beautiful eyes SO you showed him the picture.... :P

Sorry we had extra butter in the house...had to go somewhere :D

it doesnt matter with rifle it is, as pellet after striking the metal gate deflected at the angle of 60deg and hit someone in the leg on the road and still penetrated into the flesh.....so be very very very careful with air rifles
The power depends upon the rifle! :)
In my case it delected 170 degrees
yeah I should be carefull. Yar once a pellet deflected back from 10 feet away and hit my nose bridge :D gladly that was a desi pellet!
Pesky air rifles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom