What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she the singer chick??? No haven't.

sanam-244x300.jpg

Basically it's a commercial movie (as said by the producer ) just using the name of Shahid Afridi I don't know whether it is completely belongs to him or not

But even still even in commercial movies some modicum of decency should be adhered to that our society finds acceptable !

Being creative & original is good....being vulgar is not !

@Hyperion

Yara most of my school stuff is online, i do it before i do anything else. No, i hate wars, but i do love to read the history of warfare....tactics and so on.

I want to do phd in history .. Ahhh!!! but elder sisters are obstacle b/w you and your dreams .. Couldn't get time to read much but I discuss what I read with my father :))

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not !

Modernity & Progress aren't synonymous with Provocative & Obscene displays of Artistic Expression !

Female Emancipation & Gender Equality isn't a measure of the length of one's skirt - Though I often wonder why it is taken to be exactly that !

Of course not! And I KNEW you were going to bring this point up. It is however, a different way of thinking. Give people the freedom to think as they want and do as they want! Progress is when a country can make a movie with a woman in a burka and in the same year have another movie with a woman dressed "provocatively" .....it's not the clothes, but the freedom of idea and accepting different perspectives and ways of life, even if as individuals you choose not ot follow them. The options MUST be there though! :P

I'll settle totally happy, content and satisfied with just you and wifey...... :D

:rofl::rofl: wifey and I are "happy" and "content"...I think you'll need a third one to fill "satisfied" LOLOL :D haha

But even still even in commercial movies some modicum of decency should be adhered to that our society finds acceptable !

Being creative & original is good....being vulgar is not !

That's true I heard an interview regarding this topic but their point was "If Pakistani's can watch Indian movies and appreciate them so why they gave vulgarity tags to ours .. Somehow their point is also true but obviously it can't be appreciated ..

Jaan-e-mann ho to aisee... khullay khayyalat waali...... who can sport shorts which start 1cm above where the buttcheeks start.... :D

Of course not! And I KNEW you were going to bring this point up. It is however, a different way of thinking. Give people the freedom to think as they want and do as they want! Progress is when a country can make a movie with a woman in a burka and in the same year have another movie with a woman dressed "provocatively" .....it's not the clothes, but the freedom of idea and accepting different perspectives and ways of life, even if as individuals you choose not ot follow them. The options MUST be there though! :P

Quiet ugly chin and lips..... nose needs some work.... she looks kinda like a boy...... :P

:woot::woot: babes! read @Mirzay's quote....."calling someone ugly will not make you beautiful" :rofl:
it's fo rmoments like these :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so.... loads of practice, TRUST ME.... itnay saal jhakk nahin maar raha thaaa...... :cheesy:

:rofl::rofl: wifey and I are "happy" and "content"...I think you'll need a third one to fill "satisfied" LOLOL :D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom