What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah wah, Pakistanion kee kia baat hai......... :D

a guy used it on me when I was in Pakistan :rofl: it took me a while to get the joke and oddly I found it funny....maybe it was the delivery of it! :P

I shall listen to it righ tnow :P

fcuk relationships ...go for pros :rofl: bingo @RAMPAGE
beta don't kid urself ...... we don't have that kindda retaliations in pk. the best i've ever managed to find is a fcuk buddy and that's also a rare treat !!! ....

Last edited by a moderator:
yawn.gif

Wah wah, Pakistanion kee kia baat hai......... :D

LMFAO....oh hush, appreciating things is seconds away, its a matter of changing your perspective your highness :P

Hypey, I have a question, were you one of those guys that said "I will never ever marry a Pakistani girl" ???? hahaha :lol: just curious! :P
@Armstrong...I didn't know you liked the song tooo :rofl: :rofl:

@Marshmallow........ yeah I just heard it, it's a nice song, but I like more subtle ones.....my cousin showed me this one, I kinda liked..... but the guy is UGLY!

Can someone please tell me what does a movie on Shahid Afridi has to do with such romantic scenes being added to it just for the sake of it ?

At any rate, quite a few of those scenes were most inappropriate !

' @Marshmallow @Hyperion @Mirzay @M-48 @Aeronaut

I can never utter such blasphemy.... I'll marry even a Martian, if I could...... :devil:

Imagine, in a perfect world I'd like to have one of you as well, however.......... the world's a biachhhhhhhhh... :P

LMFAO....oh hush, appreciating things is seconds away, its a matter of changing your perspective your highness :P

Hypey, I have a question, were you one of those guys that said "I will never ever marry a Pakistani girl" ???? hahaha :lol: just curious! :P
@Armstrong...I didn't know you liked the song tooo :rofl: :rofl:

@Hyperion

Yara most of my school stuff is online, i do it before i do anything else. No, i hate wars, but i do love to read the history of warfare....tactics and so on.

@Alpha1

You listen to metal to calm down?-really??

If i was your age, i'd rather flirt with 6-8 girls at the same time and getting laid, endlessly. You have no baggage kiddo- make the most of it.

Or come to Australia, i'll arrange your hookups. :whistle:

Can someone please tell me what does a movie on Shahid Afridi has to do with such romantic scenes being added to it just for the sake of it ?

At any rate, quite a few of those scenes were most inappropriate !

I want a scene with afridi watching mujra ... :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom