What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, got a shocker last year when I joined as well......... I was like all dude jokes with him/her.... and then I find out....... I was like wtf.... :D

Heads up: @M-48 is also a chick..... I seriously didn't get that particular handle......:laughcry:

No the story begins when i changed my handle from huda to mirzay you know na suddenly i fell in love with mirza ghalib :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to heavy metal when i have to calm down! :yay:

Well, I'm not so sure about that.......... :woot:

Yesterday it took you quite a while about 4 notches up (going south code)..... :oops:

Decipher code.......:help:......code deciphered.........:woot:......:astagh: blocked for pdf users

:rofl:

Well, that will only give me a reason to be happy twice, when you show up again...... cheesy isn't it...... don't care.... :D

Let me go offline and think about that ;) LOL

Mirzay, khudda kay liye apna avatar change karr lo.... aisay lagta hai jaisay tumm humm sabb parr "lakh-lanat" bhej rahee ho..... :pissed:

No the story begins when i changed my handle from huda to mirzay you know na suddenly i fell in love with mirza ghalib :P

Well, I'm not so sure about that.......... :woot:

Yesterday it took you quite a while about 4 notches up (going south code)..... :oops:

Well, that will only give me a reason to be happy twice, when you show up again...... cheesy isn't it...... don't care.... :D

Babes, I am girl, I have to pretend to have some class and innocence :D

And no, that was actually very cute! It made my smile, smile hehe :P

I have such a bing mouth, apparently slippery key-board fingers as well...... what can I do..... :oops:

Been cursed with it since I was a kid..... :P

Babes, I am girl, I have to pretend to have some class and innocence :D

And no, that was actually very cute! It made my smile, smile hehe :P

its a 90 mm gun

300px-M48A1-Patton-tank.jpg

@ZYXW

listen to him > Ali Khan,got a cute voice :P
images

have heard him in concert live.....

his Sathiya was a hit though....dun have access to youtube or i wud have posted the link...maybe someone can....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom