What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oho.... aap tu burra maan gaye..... I thought you didn't care.... :P

So I give you the security of "keeping" me forever, n ur job became to only "win" me everyday; but the day you can't "win" me, you resort to sending me on a futile scavenger hunt in an empty universe? tsk tsk emperor....not feeling the love :whistle:

Nah.... you are ok! :devil:

How am I? :P

Well if I Know you really well, then you were terrible....if I didn't then you were ok :whistle:

Oh emperor....I made it clear a while back, no matter how "hard to get" I play at times, I will always be in your pocket, just remember to check instead of assuming otherwise :kiss3: ....and no its not an empty universe, I told you about my dentist now didn't I :rofl:

Dude, kahin woh dengue mengue to nahin tha? Thank god you are OK, mashallah! :)

left with flu for now, thank god fever , sore throat is gone.....whole body was in damn pain for 3 days it was like i was ran over by a car and my bones are crushed

Well, what gave you the impression that I was willing to part way with you???? Yes, I remember the "dentist", did you know they have this nasty habit of offing themselves with the gas at their offices..... Emperor is very possessive about some people.... :whistle:

Well if I Know you really well, then you were terrible....if I didn't then you were ok :whistle:

Oh emperor....I made it clear a while back, no matter how "hard to get" I play at times, I will always be in your pocket, just remember to check instead of assuming otherwise :kiss3: ....and no its not an empty universe, I told you about my dentist now didn't I :rofl:

:rofl: ah, shucks! Such high standards! Now I gotta find a bag Hypey :D :D LOL
@ZYXW wanna put @Hyperion in a bag like a chiwawa :rofl: wait let me imagine that ....... :rofl:

:raise: try this 1
Leonardo_Dog_-_LP14915_-_Chihuahua_in_bag_-_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom