What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stage two of mating......... 2 more to go...... :P

This is where boundaries are defined for "What, If" scenarios..... observe...... :partay:

@ZYXW wanna put @Hyperion in a bag like a chiwawa :rofl: wait let me imagine that ....... :rofl:

:raise: try this 1
Leonardo_Dog_-_LP14915_-_Chihuahua_in_bag_-_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:astagh: don't lie- had you miss me I would have got a post card by now :tsk:

No I was going to pay you a personal visit while I was in Pakland, but then I got busy with stuff :cray: don't be mad...it's true I did miss you....but I am sure you were spying on me this whole time, so you didn't miss me a bit! :P

btw, hope you get better! :)

didnt you get vaccine?! :blink: though I do know the bacteria mutates rapidly ...u ok now?

i got vaccinated when i was 11 or 12 i believe, it was way back in the days......and if i recall correctly i got malaria just once , and that was when i was 8 years old.....

i got vaccinated when i was 11 or 12 i believe, it was way back in the days......and if i recall correctly i got malaria just once , and that was when i was 8 years old.....

get some booster :P

For christ's sake talon.....at least pick a better bag :D LOL

ay lo @Hyperion was sent to the saloon before this 1:

mK8mz-BH3hoWHYOVVFOjzHg.jpg

Well, what gave you the impression that I was willing to part way with you???? Yes, I remember the "dentist", did you know they have this nasty habit of offing themselves with the gas at their offices..... Emperor is very possessive about some people.... :whistle:

Oh I know...i just like pushing your buttons and testing your limits....:devil:..who in his right would walk away from me, only i walk away from people :P.....jk jk ....i swear I am not this conceited :D LOL.......
No oh please no......at least wait for him to grow his hair so I can lose interest because you decide to get possessive babes :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom