What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand of cigarette is like a fingerprint.... you shouldn't share such information..... :D

yara i got it from a friend .....
@Hyperion

yara u never told me what brand u smoke ......

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all my cereals with fruit.... mostly strawberries....... :D

You say attire....... black pops up....... VS comes to mind.... :devil:

Then nothingness comes to mind........ loads of furniture harmed........ :P

Yara, you people have to clarify... in Pakistan chars is marketed as weed... so which one is it.....

Justified........
:rofl: You sure baby, with that injured leg of urs? ;) aapki umar ko dektay huay furniture koh nahi darling, aapko warn kerna chahi hain :rofl: I am joking babes....you know I<3u :*

It's all in the genes babes..... trust me........ don't worry much about my physical well-being though, I don't quite enjoy "some" stuff, if it's served peacefully on a platter..... it's in my nature to take it with some sort of simulated effort.... things break along the way..... who cares if it's my leg........ :P
xoxo

Btw, my struggle will surely make your face glow.... so basically it's transfer of kinetic energy...... and having the potential to transfer that, is a gift worth cherishing.... :kiss3:

Justified........
:rofl: You sure baby, with that injured leg of urs? ;) aapki umar ko dektay huay furniture koh nahi darling, aapko warn kerna chahi hain :rofl: I am joking babes....you know I<3u :*

There are many other things that your uncle must've taught you .... listen to him, he sounds like an intelligent guy! :D

exactly .....an uncle of mine told me something like that :D

It's all in the genes babes..... trust me........ don't worry much about my physical well-being though, I don't quite enjoy "some" stuff, if it's served peacefully on a platter..... it's in my nature to take it with some sort of simulated effort.... things break along the way..... who cares if it's my leg........ :P
xoxo

Btw, my struggle will surely make your face glow.... so basically it's transfer of kinetic energy...... and having the potential to transfer that, is a gift worth cherishing.... :kiss3:

Let me make this simple for you........YAWNNNNN :rolleyes:

Do the faces of th "95% insecure" women glow at anything these day :whistle:

Well, you are not them! :D

They have a completely different rule book to spank them with...... :P

Let me make this simple for you........YAWNNNNN :rolleyes:

Do the faces of th "95% insecure" women glow at anything these day :whistle:

Well, you are not them! :D

They have a completely different rule book to spank them with...... :P

Well baby if you got this from the rule book for me..then I suggest you upgrade asap! I am only in your pocket until I get entertainment out of it, the day I don't, forget me, you'd go insane looking for that pocket :D LOL

In such a case, I think it's time for taking some time "off", you go test the market out there...... trust me it's an empty universe..... :P

Well baby if you got this from the rule book for me..then I suggest you upgrade asap! I am only in your pocket until I get entertainment out of it, the day I don't, forget me, you'd go insane looking for that pocket :D LOL

yar ajeeb cheezien ho tum duno kasam se.....gmail pe jao na Webby ke server ko kyon heatup kartay ho?:kiss3:

In such a case, I think it's time for taking some time "off", you go test the market out there...... trust me it's an empty universe..... :P

So I give you the security of "keeping" me forever, n ur job became to only "win" me everyday; but the day you can't "win" me, you resort to sending me on a futile scavenger hunt in an empty universe? tsk tsk emperor....not feeling the love :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom