What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
See it's not just me..... you say cereal.... strawberry's come to mind..... strawberry's remind me of whipped cream....... whipped cream reminds me of whole lot of other things...... breakfast goes out of the window.......... :D

I need some serious help.... :P

Babe, you're definition of "decent discussions" is probably a debate on whether we should have cereal or eggs for breakfast! so no agreement! :P

:lol: as if you have the audacity to! Oh pleaseee.....stop bluffing....even if it is pretentiously ;)

@Hyperion

considering ur age ...... did u watched the series "little house on the prairi'' ?

Last edited by a moderator:
See it's not just me..... you say cereal.... strawberry's come to mind..... strawberry's remind me of whipped cream....... whipped cream reminds me of whole lot of other things...... breakfast goes out of the window.......... :D

I need some serious help.... :P

:rofl::rofl: ......and so does my attire JK JK JK :P Although, i think the real question here is how does cereal remind you of strawberries LOL :woot:
Allow me to help darling ... for you....I am in service 24/7 :*

I like all my cereals with fruit.... mostly strawberries....... :D

You say attire....... black pops up....... VS comes to mind.... :devil:

Then nothingness comes to mind........ loads of furniture harmed........ :P

:rofl::rofl: ......and so does my attire JK JK JK :P Although, i think the real question here is how does cereal remind you of strawberries LOL :woot:
Allow me to help darling ... for you....I am in service 24/7 :*

Yara, you people have to clarify... in Pakistan chars is marketed as weed... so which one is it.....

weed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom