What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
get some booster :P

ay lo @Hyperion was sent to the saloon before this 1:

mK8mz-BH3hoWHYOVVFOjzHg.jpg

Do they have this bag in red? :rofl:
What?!?!? that's terrible...we were suppose to go together!! Lmaooo @Hyperion, don't make a habit of leaving me behind babes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say, I like you do to that more often.... that gives me a baseline to measure the real you..... besides, what's the fun, if we don't dance sometimes...... so do continue ...... :smitten:

Oh I know...i just like pushing your buttons and testing your limits....:devil:..who in his right would walk away from me, only i walk away from people :P.....jk jk ....i swear I am not this conceited :D LOL.......
No oh please no......at least wait for him to grow his hair so I can lose interest because you decide to get possessive babes :P

Did he declare his love for you???? :woot:

Sorry I was in utter shock from a convo I just had with one of my friends, whats up? :)

allah hafiz - sweet dreams you all....am gona sleep now........
@ZYXW the morons i left to spy on you were too busy drooling overt this Kashmiri born - american girl
drooling_bouncy.gif
[/URL],
you were right i should have fired them long ago. had i known about your whereabouts, the flight bound for New york would not have left pakistan :D

*ahem* *ahem* check this one out... :P

This is actually how I like them to be...... :D

Lmaoooooooooooooooo babe you buying an ice cream or flirting with me? get your mind off of food sheesh, im sorry i mentioned cereal in the convo :P

after the initial vaccine you get boosters to make sure your body keeps making antibodies ...we usually take boosters before going to tropical or semi tropical areas...
@KingMamba93 :wave:

pta nahin - i took 5 injections , may be i should get one again....i will check about the boosters too.....btw at first i thought you were talking about energy drink booter :omghaha:

how was the ramzan break bro? welcome back
I wish what he told me was a thousand times worse. :fie:

What can I say, I like you do to that more often.... that gives me a baseline to measure the real you..... besides, what's the fun, if we don't dance sometimes...... so do continue ...... :smitten:

Did he declare his love for you???? :woot:

But babes you don't play....you give me up too fast.....actually forget that, that's probably your trick to test me while I am testing you......:D
@KingMamba93 ............what is this?!?!.....you moved on from me soooo fast :cray:

pta nahin - i took 5 injections , may be i should get one again....i will check about the boosters too.....btw at first i thought you were talking about energy drink booter :omghaha:

how was the ramzan break bro? welcome back

What break when was I gone? I was gone maybe a couple of days here and there but nothing major. :D

Kyah hai sarkar? :tongue:

allah hafiz - sweet dreams you all....am gona sleep now........
@ZYXW the morons i left to spy on you were too busy drooling overt this Kashmiri born - american girl
drooling_bouncy.gif
[/URL],
you were right i should have fired them long ago. had i known about your whereabouts, the flight bound for New york would not have left pakistan :D

Oh well dogs have a tendency to drool....next time hire cats, you'll be better off :D

Omgsh LOL.... the last line seems like something the supreme court would tell musharraf LOLOLOL :P
but aw, i am touched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom