Translation
Tear Down The Mosque And The
Temple; Break Everything In
Sight
But Do Not Break A Person’s
Heart, It Is There That God
Resides
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

:smitten: These are so nice. I came across the second one once befre too. I love sufi poetry, but mostly those of rumi! :)

sorry I clearly suck with quoting people haha

Last edited by a moderator:
He has issues with Pashtuns and Turks, at least my personal observation.... and that's specially not kosher with me... :devil:

that is nit good ....he was more like Jr.TT first line of offence...the title that rests with Abu Zolfiqar bhai......:undecided:

Makhan khoob mazzay ka lagati ho.... kiss say seekha? Now don't say, from the Emperor! :D

Btw, how are you? :smitten:

Angle change keroon ya sun? Which one ur highness lol :smitten:

Missed you actually..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Makhan khoob mazzay ka lagati ho.... kiss say seekha? Now don't say, from the Emperor! :D

Btw, how are you? :smitten:

Missed you actually..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Makhan sirf lagana nahi, utarna bhi ta hai..aaj raat akay utaroon kya? ;) LOL

I'm well! I missed you last night, but a friend needed me. I swear Hypey I need to stop talking to you, its detrimental for both of us haha :P

Kion... tumm nay koi billateral talks ka invitation dena hai ussay? :pissed:

:D:D:D:D

@Ayush really wants Indo-Pak peace :rofl:

Now it all depends.... kay uttar-nay ka tareeqa kia hai? Haath ko koi istimal hai kay bhee nahin????? :devil:

Yeah, I guessed as mush that there might be some random looser looking for some "advice" from zee-zuu....... my life sometimes is also infested with such people.... :D

Hmm........ I have been saying that from day one........ high propernsity for this **** to blow in both of our faces...... :P :P

Malhn sirf lagana nahi, utarna bhi ta hai..aaj raat akay utaroon kya? ;) LOL

I'm well! I missed you last night, but a friend needed me. I swear Hypey I need to stop talking to you, its detrimental for both of us haha :P

We can send @Armstrong instead of you...... will be fun watching him hitting on Indian counterparts..... :laughcry:

@Ayush really wants Indo-Pak peace :rofl:

He has issues with Pashtuns and Turks, at least my personal observation.... and that's specially not kosher with me... :devil:

Yeah ! I noticed that, especially towards tribal militants and turk amatuers on forum but didnt know it will go this far.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom