What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.... I know........... :P I hate "calculating" people, who weigh their thoughts over and over, over-calculate and can't be open about life and feelings to their partners and friends.... or the ones who want to do one-up just to get even or sumthin...........

Babes.... gotta run to meet a client........ I don't want to actually leave but have to grudgingly as the bastard-client is about to buy a huge parcel of land........ can't let him slip.... :P

You have this strange ability (along with wifey actually) to make me smile........ and I kid you not.......

Oh look at that chickening ot are we? :D JK JK as much as I hate saying this, yes go do your stuff, that's much more important, we can chat later! and goodluck with the client. Hopefully all is well with your family as well and your feeling better!

LOL...im flattered...as for me, I never made a secret that all it takes is your name to make me smile like crazy :P Bye :kiss3:

I can go all the way.... without even as much as a twitch........ first let me create "first contact" :P

Remember you maybe a spy???? :devil:

Ciao.... laters darling..... I think 2 - 3 hours me back....... :smitten:

"incapable of being stopped" vs. "stubborn as hell" - there are no limits to this one Hypey, haha best we keep it this way :P

And yes talk to you tn, I'll get some packing done :smitten: gluck again!

Just saw this awesome Iranian movie.

[video]http://www.yenikaynak.com/s/ykaynak/izle/39/iran/hd-bir-ayrilik-a-separation-jodaeiye-nader-az-simin-2011/[/video]

They are the only ones that are half a step ahead of Pakistanis in terms of plot and story.

What a fabulous film.

Hello betaaa ! :wave:

Ahhh so you're short - Yup....sounds Kashmiri to me ! :agree:

Nothing in particular but likes to eat everything - Yup.....sounds Kashmiri to me, again ! :undecided:

Doesn't consider Srinagar to be the Mecca of the East - Blasphemy ! :pissed:

The last is the only bit that could be used against you in the Court when determining your Kashmiriyat ! :unsure:

On my part - I'd nuke it if they - the Kashmiris - decided India or Independence instead of Pakistan ! :kiss3:

A) That's exactly why I own a lot of heals :D LOL ...how about you?
B) Oh please uncle haha...what's your favorite food then? :P
C) You're heartless, but I am sure you'd never use a nuke! You just act mean, but secretly deep....deep....deep...deep down are a sweetheart....haha yes we have to go very depe in you to find it :rofl:

A) This exactly why I own a lot of heals :D LOL ...how about you?
C) You're heartless, but I am sure you'd never use a nuke! You just act mean, but secretly deep....deep....deep...deep down are a sweetheart....haha yes we have to go very depe in you to find it :rofl:

You need to stop being a rachet and pray or somethin.

A) That's exactly why I own a lot of heals :D LOL ...how about you?

I'm 5'8 ! :cray:

Pasta with White Sauce & Mushrooms ! :smitten:

No I won't I'd just use demographic changes as a weapon to dilute them into oblivion ! :agree:

And then socially ostracize the remainder ! :D

I'm 5'8 ! :cray:

Pasta with White Sauce & Mushrooms ! :smitten:

No I won't I'd just use demographic changes as a weapon to dilute them into oblivion ! :agree:

And then socially ostracize the remainder ! :D

A) Dude, you're not short! Stop crying lol :P

B) eww I hate mushrooms :sick:

C) We discussed this uncle! Ha.ha.ha. Brainwashing...the pakistani way...LOL :P

BRxwABFCYAAkpuo.jpg

life is not easy being a dog in China !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom