What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it all depends.... kay uttar-nay ka tareeqa kia hai? Haath ko koi istimal hai kay bhee nahin????? :devil:

Yeah, I guessed as mush that there might be some random looser looking for some "advice" from zee-zuu....... my life sometimes is also infested with such people.... :D

Hmm........ I have been saying that from day one........ high propernsity for this **** to blow in both of our faces...... :P :P

Haha yeah, we're in the same boat...trust me.... :P ....some loser huh? How can u be so sure he was a loser ur highness? :azn:

Let it blow, we'll deal with it when we have to! :P

Dude.... Pashtuns in general and all Turks..... you don't understand Turkish mentality do you? In Pakistan you abuse ANY of the national heroes and no one gives a ****.... In Turkey, you say ONE BAD word about Ata Turk, then BY LAW they can lynch you and kill you right there on the spot...... if I remember correctly, a member of parliament shot another guy in the head during 1980's in live session as he had said something about Ata Turk....... and guess what happened.....??? everyone congratulated the guy who shot the guy.........

Yeah ! I noticed that, especially towards tribal militants and turk amatuers on forum but didnt know it will go this far.....

@ZYXW.... you are me in a girls body......... :P

About the loser? Yeah..... couple more years you'll genuinely feel the guy/girl (mate/buddy) is in real distress, however, as he/she bothers and pokes holes in your psychology, you'll also slap him with "irredeemable" loser tag...... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW.... you are me in a girls body......... :P

About the loser? Yeah..... couple more years you'll genuinely feel the guy/girl (mate/buddy) is in real distress, however, as he/she bothers and pokes holes in your psychology, you'll also slap him with "irredeemable" loser tag...... :rofl:

Then you must be very conceited to fall for your own self LOLOL hah Well what can I say? The best things in life come in pairs ;)

LMFAO. Aw poor baby, is this what happens to you :rofl: No, I don't believe in going to people....and anyon that comes to me is friend-zoned LOL...and yes, I do put the loser tag on them, unless its a girl who happens to be a bestfriend. haha :P

So @ZYXW a couple of questions -

(i) How tall are you ? :what:

(ii) What is your favorite dish ?

(iii) What are your views on me nuking Srinagar if need be ?

See I did not even read the best friend part...... :P.......... and I too, generally, don't discriminate against 'girls' looking for help and emotional support (at least didn't used to, right now don't have the luxury of free will (y)) :P .... no matter how much they annoy me......... guys have one strike......... girls-> to infinity and back...... only if they are(were) good looking....... why am I such an arsehole?? I need to introspect....... :P

Well what can I say? The best things in life come in pairs ;)

LMFAO. Aw poor baby, is this what happens to you :rofl: No, I don't believe in going to people....and anyon that comes to me is friend-zoned LOL...and yes, I do put the loser tag on them, unless its a girl who happens to be a bestfriend. haha :P

So @ZYXW a couple of questions -

(i) How tall are you ? :what:

(ii) What is your favorite dish ?

(iii) What are your views on me nuking Srinagar if need be ?

UNCLE :kiss3:

A) I'm like five four - five five...unless I wear heals of course haha :P

B) None in particular. I am one of those people who is okay with eating or trying anything!

C) As long as no innocent lives are ever lost or harmed, it's all fair game! :D...--> since a nuke does th eooposite...NO

I could've rephrased those three questions in pretty interesting ways........ sadly........ not here........ not yet at least...... :D

UNCLE :kiss3:

B) None in particular. I am one of those people who is okay with eating or trying anything!

C) As long as no innocent lives are ever lost or harmed, it's all fair game! :D...--> since a nuke does th eooposite...NO

See I did not even read the best friend part...... :P.......... and I too, generally, don't discriminate against 'girls' looking for help and emotional support (at least didn't used to, right now don't have the luxury of free will (y)) :P .... no matter how much they annoy me......... guys have one strike......... girls-> to infinity and back...... only if they are(were) good looking....... why am I such an arsehole?? I need to introspect....... :P

:rofl: OMGSH you are the male meeeee....haha...not gonna lie emperor I am equally picky with people...trust me!! Tb I can't take girls complaining either...I HATEEEEEEEEE insecure people......I have zero tolerance for it....my best friends are very emotionally dependent....but I onkly deal with it because I love them, or else I would never be replying LOL....

As for guys, I am not even going to say what i like or dislike, just look at urself if you wanna know my taste ;)

I could've rephrased those three questions in pretty interesting ways........ sadly........ not here........ not yet at least...... :D

Lmaoooooooo haha you don't know me, I would reply to them in an equally interesting way had you asked them :D

LOL baby I didn't think someone like you would be this careful haha! Dont be a chicken, come let's test our limits..im curious to see who backs down first haha ;P

I know.... I know........... :P I hate "calculating" people, who weigh their thoughts over and over, over-calculate and can't be open about life and feelings to their partners and friends.... or the ones who want to do one-up just to get even or sumthin...........

Babes.... gotta run to meet a client........ I don't want to actually leave but have to grudgingly as the bastard-client is about to buy a huge parcel of land........ can't let him slip.... :P

You have this strange ability (along with wifey actually) to make me smile........ and I kid you not.......

:rofl: OMGSH you are the male meeeee....haha...not gonna lie emperor I am equally picky with people...trust me!! Tb I can't take girls complaining either...I HATEEEEEEEEE insecure people......I have zero tolerance for it....my best friends are very emotionally dependent....but I onkly deal with it because I love them, or else I would never be replying LOL....

As for guys, I am not even going to say what i like or dislike, just look at urself if you wanna know my taste ;)

Hello betaaa ! :wave:

Ahhh so you're short - Yup....sounds Kashmiri to me ! :agree:

Nothing in particular but likes to eat everything - Yup.....sounds Kashmiri to me, again ! :undecided:

Doesn't consider Srinagar to be the Mecca of the East - Blasphemy ! :pissed:

The last is the only bit that could be used against you in the Court when determining your Kashmiriyat ! :unsure:

On my part - I'd nuke it if they - the Kashmiris - decided India or Independence instead of Pakistan ! :kiss3:

I can go all the way.... without even as much as a twitch........ first let me create "first contact" :P

Remember you maybe a spy???? :devil:

Ciao.... laters darling..... I think 2 - 3 hours me back....... :smitten:

Lmaoooooooo haha you don't know me, I would reply to them in an equally interesting way had you asked them :D

LOL baby I didn't think someone like you would be this careful haha! Dont be a chicken, come let's test our limits..im curious to see who backs down first haha ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom