Dilan Vich Rehnda
Translation
Tear Down The Mosque And The
Temple; Break Everything In
Sight
But Do Not Break A Person’s
Heart, It Is There That God
Resides

Nothing of importance really. Was just trying to show how lovable some Iranians users are toward Pakistan.

:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Still trying to prove to me how much Iranians hate Pakistan by the posts of a few Iranian members on pdf?

I don't take them as reliable representatives of their gov.t. What they say is of little matter.

I don't have the magic stick to prove which is which bro, but we just want to have fun here :lol:
Interestingly however, some posts are ought to be monitored as it reflects some mindsets of a given society.
Still trying to prove to me how much Iranians hate Pakistan by the posts of a few Iranian members on pdf?

I don't take them as reliable representatives of their gov.t. What they say is of little matter.

Weren't you the same go who took some pics from some people in here to back your claims? Well, that's a taste of your own medicine ;) ;) ;)

Goodness me :woot: I forgot to say happy Independence Day earlier :cray:

@Dreamreaper bro i know you dont come here often but what happend to your Jr. TT title ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Iranians don't impress me.

I don't have the magic stick to prove which is which bro, but we just want to have fun here :lol:
Interestingly however, some posts are ought to be monitored as it reflects some mindsets of a given society.

Weren't you the same go who took some pics from some people in here to back your claims? Well, that's a taste of your own medicine ;) ;) ;)

Goodness me :woot: I forgot to say happy Independence Day earlier :cray:

and what about india?? :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom