What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

can you plz explain how overpopulation can cause extinction !!!

explain with some examples keeping in mind that i have not studied biology since 8th grade !!!

then why do you want to know?

Last edited by a moderator:
:tdown: :rolleyes:

p.s i'm living in a house full of doctors ..... hun inna wi jahil nahi aan baji !!!

ok 1 way would be overpopulation if resources are limited then would lead to extinction...food, water, habitat...

ok 1 way would be overpopulation if resources are limited then would lead to extinction...food, water, habitat...
bibi itna tou 6 saal ka bacha bhi bata sakta hai !!!!

let me give an example i read : Picture a colony of surface algae living in a tiny pond in the forest, enjoying the pond's perfect balance of nutrients. Unchecked, they reproduce so wildly that they quickly cover the pond's entire surface, blotting out the sun and thereby preventing the growth of the nutrients in the pond. Having sapped everything possible from their environment the algae quickly die and disappear without a trace.

what i fail to understand is that how can this be used to explain possible human extinction ???

bibi itna tou 6 saal ka bacha bhi bata sakta hai !!!!

let me give an example i read : Picture a colony of surface algae living in a tiny pond in the forest, enjoying the pond's perfect balance of nutrients. Unchecked, they reproduce so wildly that they quickly cover the pond's entire surface, blotting out the sun and thereby preventing the growth of the nutrients in the pond. Having sapped everything possible from their environment the algae quickly die and disappear without a trace.

what i fail to understand is that how can this be used to explain possible human extinction ???

That is the thing...it cant really be used as a proper model....

Humans have other factors....like we dont rely on sunlight for survival like the algae...

@RAMPAGE @S.U.R.B
rampi u interested in Sufi poetry?
Baba Bulleh Shah (a Sufi saint- poet from the Punjab part of
Pakistan) was coaxed by his relatives to leave his 'Mursheed'
or guru whom he called 'Raiyaan'
or 'Raaniya". His Guru, the famous saint Shah Inayat Qadri belonged to the 'Arain' or
'Raeen' caste, while Bulleh Shah belonged to the Syed caste (he
was a direct descendant of the
Prophet Muhammad). Bulleh Shah had to face the resentment and taunts of his family and other
'Syed' friends for accepting the spiritual guidance of a non-Syed. Bulleh Shah rejected his critics'
false concept of inherent superiority and nobility of any
caste through his poetry. He explains through this poem
that whoever calls him 'Syed' will
be punished in hell
and who ever
calls him 'Raaniya' will be showered with blessings ...because for him his Guru is everything and he does not want to be differentiated from the common ummaties.

Bandeya Ho (lyrics and rough translation):
"Bulleh nu samjhawan aiyaan
bhena te bharjhaiyaan
Manlay Bulleya sada kehna chad
de palla raiyaan"

Bulleh Shah's sisters and sisters- in-laws came to convince him.
Bulleya, please do as we tell you and leave the Arain's (his guru’s)
company.
Aal nabi ullad Nabi nu tu kyun
leekaan laaiyaan
Jera sanu syed sadday dozakh
milan sazaiyaan

(Bulleh Shah replies):
Why do you separate the Prophet's and Ali's decendants from the common people (why
do you wedge a divide between
the two)?
The one who calls me ‘Syed’ should be punished with hell
Bandeya Ho Bandeya
Bandeya Ho
Bandeya Ho Bandeya
Bandeya Ho

Imploring mandkind...(Banda means man, while Bandeya refers to Mankind)
Raeen saain sabhan thaain rab
diyaan be parwaiyaan
Sohniyaan pare hataiyaan te
khoojiyaan lay gall laiyaan

Arain and masters are born at every place, God does not
discriminate against anyone. Beautiful people don't care for such differences, only the ugly ones do

Je tu loorain baag baharaan
chaakar hoo ja raiyaan
Bulleh Shah di zaat ki puchni
shukar ho razaiyaan

If you seek to the gardens of
heaven, become a servant to the ‘Arains’.
Why ask about the caste of Bulleh Shah? Instead be grateful in the God's will.

Bandya Ho Bandya
Bandya Ho
Bandya Ho Bandya
Bandya Ho

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom