What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually @Secur here is a misconception about Arabs,for Islam is emerged from the land of Arabs---due to this reason,Pakistanis think that Arabs know Islam much better then us,they are sin free,even in our syllabus we are taught that Arabs are good guys--yet we ignore this fact that they are humans like us---and in case if someone points out the dark matter inside Arab then our simple public ignore that considering it as propaganda by West lol

It is part of the religious preaching taught by Saudi funded sectarian education. You are a fool to belive in religion in 21st century. This is era of secularism, democracy and freedom.

Just try to criticize Arabs a little and see the reaction of Pakistanis blinded by the illusion of so called Muslim Ummah which exists not ! ... Until we learn to put the interests of our country first , we will not progress and remain in the condition that we are now ... Yes , simply infallible like they can commit no wrong even though the list can put anyone to shame ...

Yaar which ummah you are talking about?

The shia ummah controlled by Iran or the Sunni/wahabi ummah controlled by S.Arabia?
These two ummaahhaha's are more dangerous than cold war. Only waiting for one side to gain nukes.

Honestly , how can a company that hasn't even build a normal car claim to build a sports car in first try ? I was laughing really hard when I read that news last night ... :D

Actually , he wasn't being bad mouthed because he has become a bit hostile towards Pakistan :D

Look into the world of auto industry any engineer knows you cannot churn out a product over night. There is no short cut to research and development. Most of the strong names in automobile have heritage stretching back 50-60 years. Look at the example of Indian LCA, they tried to short cut but still took them 25+ years for a flying prototype with all major imported components and imported engines...

Last edited by a moderator:
Annuit Coeptis or the acceptance ceremony you mean ? :D

I meant this

256px-Hausziege_04.jpg

and unmentionable acts.

I am disappointed , Emperor ! "YOLO" is the motto of the banana republic :lol:

I am not going to be the Emperor, @arp2041,or @Hyperion or you can take that post, me is simple general with big bad war machines- spreading despair and ruin in the hearts of the believers.

I didn't even felt responsible to warn the gov't. I hate them anyways lol :P

Let me call "Milli İstihbarat Teşkilatı" then ! :D

I am not going to be the Emperor, @arp2041,or @Hyperion or you can take that post, me is simple general with big bad war machines- spreading despair and ruin in the hearts of the believers.

The Anti-Christ's right hand you are planning to become , Brutus ? :D

Funding a whole ideology too is no joke ! Underestimate the mosque and madarsas built from Arab money at your own peril ...

Yaar I like the way Azerbaijan kicked Saudi out with their money! No Saudi funded mosques or madaris allowed.

Nahi bhai, BHOOL key bhi esa mat bol ki mey tujhey BHOOL gaya.......

Tujhey BHOOLEY merey dushman (did you receive any message from @Hyperion :D).

Nahi toh yahan BHOOL bhulaiya ban jayega :cray: :cray:

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

It is part of the religious preaching taught by Saudi funded sectarian education. You are a fool to belive in religion in 21st century. This is era of secularism, democracy and freedom.

Yaar which ummah you are talking about?

The shia ummah controlled by Iran or the Sunni/wahabi ummah controlled by S.Arabia?
These two ummaahhaha's are more dangerous than cold war. Only waiting for one side to gain nukes.

Look into the world of auto industry any engineer knows you cannot churn out a product over night. There is no short cut to research and development. Most of the strong names in automobile have heritage stretching back 50-60 years. Look at the example of Indian LCA, they tried to short cut but still took them 25+ years for a flying prototype with all major imported components and imported engines...

They teach a hell lot more than that ... I am lucky that I studied in a secular missionary school and was spared of that sectarian hate ideology ... Indeed , what about those stuck in stone age ?

I do not believe in no Ummah , I was just talking about the common Pakistani's believe ... Both fighting with each other for influence and power in the name " unity for Muslims " ...

Spot on ! Cant argue with that ... I would have cited the example of Bollinger's finest in comparison with Murree Brewery but leave it ... :D

Let me call "Milli İstihbarat Teşkilatı" then ! :D

The Anti-Christ's right hand you are planning to become , Brutus ? :D

I plan to be a more fearsome reaper than Subutai! Atheist so no anti-christ stuff.

Yaar I like the way Azerbaijan kicked Saudi out with their money! No Saudi funded mosques or madaris allowed.

Their roots are very deep in this country now , Petrol ... Friend , we cant do what Azerbaijan did , we lost too much precious time and waited for too long for things to correct themselves automatically or for divine intervention ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom