What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you hate the government, you don't support the AKP?

Of course I don't bro. economically he may have done a few good things. But he's done thousands of bad things that made it's citizens suffer from a lot of things in order to achieve his goals. Thank to god We're still a secular country. But one by one he's destroying our secularism. But I can say you that, every single military origined Turk hates the AKP gov't :)

Let me call "Milli İstihbarat Teşkilatı" then ! :D

The Anti-Christ's right hand you are planning to become , Brutus ? :D

lol, National Intelligence Organisation, do you know that the head of MIT was a corporal when he was applied to the agency ? :)

Spot on ! Cant argue with that ... I would have cited the example of Bollinger's finest in comparison with Murree Brewery but leave it ... :D

Come enjoy with me a fine evening on bahrain marina!:astagh::astagh:

Their roots are very deep in this country now , Petrol ... Friend , we cant do what Azerbaijan did , we lost too much precious time and waited for too long for things to correct themselves automatically or for divine intervention ...

Nothing is too late..all we need is a revolution of drinks, women, rock and roll to make people forget about Wahabia!

lol, National Intelligence Organisation, do you know that the head of MIT was a corporal when he was applied to the agency ? :)

Yeah your MIT , of course how could I know that ? :D What is its reputation ? We expertise in HUMINT through honey traps , perhaps the Turkiye can train its personnels in our country :P

Of course I don't bro. economically he may have done a few good things. But he's done thousands of bad things that made it's citizens suffer from a lot of things in order to achieve his goals. Thank to god We're still a secular country. But one by one he's destroying our secularism. But I can say you that, every single military origined Turk hates the AKP gov't :)

Boot him out in the next election, Turkey is the only Muslim majority country which has the power to bring enlightenment to the region, DO NOT LOSE THAT! I personally admire Turkey, can't even hold a grudge against it for having helped out Pakistan, Turkey's secular nature sets it apart from all the nations in the region- even Israel pales in comparison.

Seriously @Petrol, pls identify yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Come enjoy with me a fine evening on bahrain marina!:astagh::astagh:

Nothing is too late..all we need is a revolution of drinks, women, rock and roll to make people forget about Wahabia!

Jeddah is not bad either , brother :D ... So , why do the KSA citizens usually cross the King Fahd's causeway ?

We had it in the late 60's ... Replaced by a extremist variant of the religion by the commander of the Faithful ...

AKP thinks they are sultan the magnificent!

Waht do you want to know?

We are going to recruit you, that's why identification is required, @Neptune Admiral he will make a fine sub driver- @Petrol- are you aggressive, are you willing to shed blood for this nation, are you willing to dive into the depths of the seas and rain fire upon the enemies of Naswaristan? @Secur I guess we should welcome him to the minority of secularism. :enjoy:

Yeah your MIT , of course how could I know that ? :D What is its reputation ? We expertise in HUMINT through honey traps , perhaps the Turkiye can train its personnels in our country :P

lol, we usually use technology, but sometimes we use humint in syria. Those guys are already busy with training FSA fellas anyways :P

Jeddah is not bad either , brother :D ... So , why do the KSA citizens usually cross the King Fahd's causeway ?

for doing their alcoholic hajj and halal zina!

We had it in the late 60's ... Replaced by a extremist variant of the religion by the commander of the Faithful ...

Let gone past be gone! Start a new chapter the one without Saudi money!

@Secur I guess we should welcome him to the minority of secularism. :enjoy:

By all means , Habibi , Shukran :lol:

lol, we usually use technology, but sometimes we use humint in syria. Those guys are already busy with training FSA fellas anyways :P

Then you learned nothing from CIA's human experimentation ! :D

your age and your job. Btw yes actually we're the sultan of the ME :D

I am pipe line maintenance supervisor. Age is written in profile please bother yourself.

ME is better under Ottoman Sultan with a fine taste in women and wines rather than Wahabi kings with a fine taste in beheading and terrorism

for doing their alcoholic hajj and halal zina!

Let gone past be gone! Start a new chapter the one without Saudi money!

With walkers and daniels ! :D

The nation is asleep and in a persistent vegetative state ( understand it as sort of coma ) , it will take a lot of time to wake up , maybe tomorrow or maybe 50 years after ...

By all means , Habibi , Shukran :lol:

Then you learned nothing from CIA's human experimentation ! :D

Actually we did. MIT captured one of the close relatives of UBL in Turkey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom