What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to recruit you, that's why identification is required, @Neptune Admiral he will make a fine sub driver- @Petrol- are you aggressive, are you willing to shed blood for this nation, are you willing to dive into the depths of the seas and rain fire upon the enemies of Naswaristan? @Secur I guess we should welcome him to the minority of secularism. :enjoy:

:smokin::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pipe line maintenance supervisor. Age is written in profile please bother yourself.

ME is better under Ottoman Sultan with a fine taste in women and wines rather than Wahabi kings with a fine taste in beheading and terrorism

terrorism? Haha you accuse us with supporting Terrorism?

@Petrol Are you a bisexual?

Are you cute?

With walkers and daniels ! :D

The nation is asleep and in a persistent vegetative state ( understand it as sort of coma ) , it will take a lot of time to wake up , maybe tomorrow or maybe 50 years after ...

You need one hitler to fix the entire nation of Pakistan. PIA will fly on time and trains will arrive on schedule.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=140145" target="_blank">Dillinger</a></u>

The phoenix rises from the ashes , right ? :rofl:

Yup, always.

CAN YOU PLEASE LEND US THESE FELLOWS???? :help:

@Dillinger

What are you lending us in return ? Remember the world runs on " quid pro quos " ... :D

Captain , there's an hostile incoming , what are your orders ? :D

Guyz you aimed at me ..........lol, that was me,with spikes on....:devil: returning to the base from a successful mission....can't you fellows differentiate between friend and foe?

LoL i'm always in stealth mode........for avoiding such accidents again,update your systems man.

edi1.jpg

:cheers:

@S.U.R.B.

Ahhh , we were on high alert on orders from Ankara ... Dont blame us :D

Where have you been , bro ? You may have received a friend request on your Gmail ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom