What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just try to criticize Arabs a little and see the reaction of Pakistanis blinded by the illusion of so called Muslim Ummah which exists not ! ... Until we learn to put the interests of our country first , we will not progress and remain in the condition that we are now ... Yes , simply infallible like they can commit no wrong even though the list can put anyone to shame ...

Honestly , how can a company that hasn't even build a normal car claim to build a sports car in first try ? :lol: I was laughing when I read that news last night ... :D

Me thinks we need to silence you, you make far too much sense which is dangerous IF any one of your compatriots heeded that advise, I hope you will forgive me for slipping the blade between your ribs myself.

Yaar rasool does not belong to these people he was born among the wrong kind.

ah,don't say that---as it was Allah's decision and we don't dare to question Allah that why he choose this place-----and yes Allah has choosen right place,because prophets are usually sent to such places where people need extra-ordinary guidance--and see those who followed his guidance are still remember today and those who aren't are being insulted throughout the world

Just try to criticize Arabs a little and see the reaction of Pakistanis blinded by the illusion of so called Muslim Ummah which exists not ! ... Until we learn to put the interests of our country first , we will not progress and remain in the condition that we are now ... Yes , simply infallible like they can commit no wrong even though the list can put anyone to shame ...

Honestly , how can a company that hasn't even build a normal car claim to build a sports car in first try ? I was laughing really hard when I read that news last night ... :D

Actually , he wasn't being bad mouthed because he has become a bit hostile towards Pakistan :D

muslim unity is just a dream now days--I think you will laugh at me but I find Iranis much better then them!

Me thinks we need to silence you, you make far too much sense which is dangerous IF any one of your compatriots heeded that advise, I hope you will forgive me for slipping the blade between your ribs myself.

I do not think that you need to worry , they never even listened to the far more saner voices from the intellectuals and influential people because they do not think by themselves , they need some dumb rich politician with vote banks in few areas or feudal lords and tribal cheifs to think for them :)

Slipping the blade is a bit old fashioned , I personally prefer a silenced 9mm :D

Captain aboard!!!

How you doin fellow Naswarians? :yahoo:

I do not think that you need to worry , they never even listened to the far more saner voices from the intellectuals and influential people because they do not think by themselves , they need some dumb rich politician with vote banks in few areas or feudal lords and tribal cheifs to think for them :)

Slipping the blade is a bit old fashioned , I personally prefer a silenced 9mm :D

CIA style lol :P Silenced USP.45 :D

@A.Rafay @Aeronaut

y is @KingMamba93 banned?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
:what:

Last edited by a moderator:

The blade my dear friend is far more personal, a show of respect if you will- you know to show that I care.

Can I be a sheikh too, what are the criteria- I can grow a killer bead within no time.

The blade my dear friend is far more personal, a show of respect if you will- you know to show that I care.

Can I be a sheikh too, what are the criteria- I can grow a killer bead within no time.

From hell's heart I stab at thee ! :D

Sure , you can grow a beard and marry four women ( keeping another one in active reserve ) but the million petrodollar question exactly where are you going to discover a Oil reserve or well ? :rofl:

All units, to your battle stations! Requesting target ID?

Unverified , commandatore ! We might as well be running into a trap ... Call Ankara and ask for advice ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom