What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
good. But why not Milgem. If you have chosen it, maybe you'd have the most advanced Corvette/Frigate of the region ?

good. But why not Milgem. If you have chosen it, maybe you'd have the most advanced Corvette/Frigate of the region ?

If the Milgem has Aegis then yes, if not then it will not be able to match the Shivalik's firepower.

we have total 6-8 corvettes on the plan and BN showed interest in Milgem, so there is still possibility of Milgem corvette for BN

I ain't give a single sh¡t to army and AF. But navy seems quite good for bd. But number of naval helis? Yes they suck!

We have formed a new body - Indian Marine Police to fight a naval battle with our BD brothers.

IN is too busy at high sees & ICG is an Overkill.

We like to fight with our enemies on a level playing field.

Oh God. India is soo great :D

We have formed a new body - Indian Marine Police to fight a naval battle with our BD brothers.

IN is too busy at high sees & ICG is an Overkill.

We like to fight with our enemies on a level playing field.

Oh God. India is soo great :D

opposs i may disappoint you then, few days back Bangladesh gov. also declared to form marine police :D

@Neptune @Dillinger IN is thinking on these lines

Multi-Role Support Vessel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not an LCD, Not an LHD but both of them :enjoy:

@Dillinger yes IAC-1 will be the ship to watch out for, the best thing is that even if it's tonnage is less than Viky, it's carrier complement will be more.

@Neptune we will not go for Aegis (my personal thought). It's an American system & our Frigates & Destroyers are very important part of naval inventory, US systems comes with too much strings attached, even a less capable Indian or Russian or any other country's system is much better than US aegis for India.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion btw the Milgem Turkey has is equipped with the RIM-162 ESSM and the RIM-116 right? But why not the SPY radar and the RIM-161?

bhai toh tujhey kya lagta hai, hamarey Goa key fishermen ney chudiya pehan key rakhi hai :lol:

:disagree:

har dusri aurat shahi malka hoti hai iskey liye :disagree:

tera Goa ka fishermen key liya Matijheel area ka boat man kafi hey :omghaha:

@Hyperion @Neptune is ruing over the distance between Indian and Turkey, want to "shorten" the distance? ;)
@Neptune c'mon bro, you are near the land of the great ALEXANDER, start your run towards East, we will complement it with our run towards west (though @Hyperion wouldn't like it :D but anyways).

Inshallah, we will be meeting at a cafe in Kazakhstan ;)

LHD will require the VTOL F-35s which are in a hole at the moment. So doubtful there.

But the Aegis, you people will scare the other navies around you. :yahoo:

Btw I read that here was an incident in Turkey today, an attack, everything OK?

they already scare. If you mean that today a police sof blackhawk landed to our school's garden. They raided a house at the same street we live,

ankara_dhkp_c_5774.jpeg

that's today's pic taken by my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom