What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll decide that :P. Bro I couldn't find it so I'm asking to you. I want you to list the combat aircraft of BD and also the total naval surface ships with classes. Thx.

8 Mig29s
16 F7BGI
16 F7BG
10 F7MB

(all fighters :hitwall:)

Current Navy status:
Frigate: 5
Corvette:4
Mine countermeasure vessels: 5
Torpedo:8
Missile boat:9
Patrol Vessel:27
Auxiliaries:22
Amphibious Warfare: 11
Fleet Hydrographic Research & Survey Ship:3
Rapid response boat:16
Helicopter:2

@arp2041 @Neptune

waiting for this baby, 2016 or so I guess

Vikrant class carrier- IAC-1

ue3C5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it was a partial victory? :undecided:

Oh bhai, kis duniya mey rah raha hai, it's International Politics.

Courts have to satisfy each party, it cannot anger one on the cost of another.

BD & Burma hold almost equal power in world stage, so they had to satisfy both parties.

But India & BD is a totally different case.

I seriously doubt that the matter will be looked at only from a technical POV.

As they say, jiski laathi usi ki bhains, & you very well know who has the "laathi" here.

YES. Thats actually TRUE.

& guess what OVERKILL is due in next 6 months - INS VIKRAMADITYA :enjoy:

that's right. But India may could be a good partner. We have positive attitutes to eachother, but the distance is too long ;)

that's right. But India may could be a good partner. We have positive attitutes to eachother, but the distance is too long ;)

My father love's Turkey, spends a few weeks every year in Istanbul. He really admires how the heritage right from Rome and Byzantium to now has been preserved with care. :smitten:

BD & Burma hold almost equal power in world stage, so they had to satisfy both parties.

As they say, jiski laathi usi ki bhains, & you very well know who has the "laathi" here.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

8 Mig29s
16 F7BGI
16 F7BG
10 F7MB

(all fighters :hitwall:)

Current Navy status:
Frigate: 5
Corvette:4
Mine countermeasure vessels: 5
Torpedo:8
Missile boat:9
Patrol Vessel:27
Auxiliaries:22
Amphibious Warfare: 11
Fleet Hydrographic Research & Survey Ship:3
Rapid response boat:16
Helicopter:2

I ain't give a single sh¡t to army and AF. But navy seems quite good for bd. But number of naval helis? Yes they suck!

My father love's Turkey, spends a few weeks every year in Istanbul. He really admires how the heritage right from Rome and Byzantium to now has been preserved with care. :smitten:

yeah, i'm also really interested in Indian Spicy foods. But as I said, distance keeps us sad :(

I ain't give a single sh¡t to army and AF. But navy seems quite good for bd. But number of naval helis? Yes they suck!

other in the process of joining in the fleet(within 3 years):
2 Type53H2G frigate,1 UCGC Jarvis which will be modified into guided missile frigate locally, 2 Type056Corvette with 2 Z-9 helicopter,2 South Korean covette (type unknown), 9 patrol vessels (built in Bangladesh), 2 Type35B (Ming Class) Submarines, 16 rapid response boat, 2 Dornier 228 NG MPA.

cool, and that's what I wait. The destroy will possibly recieve Aegis system. And the LHD will have F-35B's :D

LHD will require the VTOL F-35s which are in a hole at the moment. So doubtful there.

But the Aegis, you people will scare the other navies around you. :yahoo:

Btw I read that here was an incident in Turkey today, an attack, everything OK?

2 Type53H2G frigate,1 UCGC Jarvis which will be modified into guided missile frigate locally, 2 Type056Corvette with 2 Z-9 helicopter,2 South Korean covette (type unknown), 9 patrol vessels (built in Bangladesh), 2 Type35B (Ming Class) Submarines, 16 rapid response boat, 2 Dornier 228 NG MPA.

good. But why not Milgem. If you have chosen it, maybe you'd have the most advanced Corvette/Frigate of the region ?

good. But why not Milgem. If you have chosen it, maybe you'd have the most advanced Corvette/Frigate of the region ?

abey emrald.

I got it when he said "batunga"

chalo--slow insaan :omghaha:tum mujhay identify nhi kerpaye they woh tu @BDforever peth ka halka nikla:omghaha:

salam @Talon--kaisee ho,ager tum pehchan nhi pati tu thori therk dikhata :omghaha: but for tum pehchan chuki ho--iss liye koi bhai apni baji k agay thurk nhi dikha skta:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom