What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever @arp2041 favr video!! :yahoo:

btw arpie left you a post tagging you and some folks, check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever what did the USN 7th Fleet commander gave to BD???

Is USS Enterprise just around the corner??

Has BN thought about as to what will be it's carrier complement??

My personal take is that you should avoid F-35, it will burn your hands.

1. we just gotten more water area from Myanmar from International court, we will get more from India in next year when International court will announce it. In new water area , it is said that there are some natural resources available there and you know USA loves it so much ( US enterprise already working in BOB for natual gas)

2. Aisan Giants are all in this part (China, Pakistan, India and even Russia) so to port in this area , Bangladesh is good choice to counter China's influence.

@BDforever counting your chickens before they hatch, much? Lets wait for the verdict from the court. :D

BD had better not give the US a staging point on its territory, China will probably swear vendetta against you and India will get pissed too. Pick one opponent even if you must absolutely align yourself, not two.

@BDforever counting your chickens before they hatch, much? Lets wait for the verdict from the court. :D

BD had better not give the US a staging point on its territory, China will probably swear vendetta against you and India will get pissed too. Pick one opponent even if you must absolutely align yourself, not two.

court will give us favor, i know and we love china :D

court will give us favor, i know and we love china :D

Presumptuous fellow hunh?

Keep loving China, there are only two nations in Asia who can afford to **** off China and even then we at least are careful with it. Push them the wrong way and the States will be hard pressed to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom