What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger check it out

Dispute-water.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @BDforever, bro what are the capabilities of your air force?

flurry of thanks, it has to be the only one..................

Hi @Talon :wave:

Presumptuous fellow hunh?

Keep loving China, there are only two nations in Asia who can afford to **** off China and even then we at least are careful with it. Push them the wrong way and the States will be hard pressed to help you.

do not blame china, it is India's fault, India could easily take China's place as a friend, but India failed.

BAF is a joke :disagree:

For BD's size, not really. You're 29s may not be upgraded but they are still born interceptors- they'll do their job well. Unless of course your opponent brings an AEW&C to the field- then yes the BAF will have to face annihilation but Myanmar doesn't have em' and India and BD will hardly fight a war despite all the crowing to the contrary on PDF.

BAF is a joke :disagree:

i'll decide that :P. Bro I couldn't find it so I'm asking to you. I want you to list the combat aircraft of BD and also the total naval surface ships with classes. Thx.

Didn't you fellows already win with Myanmar, koi updated pictorial representation hai?

I think Law of sees defines maritime boundaries & EEZs on the basis of CONTINENTAL DRIFTS, if Myanmar has lost it's case doesn't necessarily means that India will too.

Court has to decide it on very very technical grounds.

i'll decide that :P. Bro I couldn't find it so I'm asking to you. I want you to list the combat aircraft of BD and also the total naval surface ships with classes. Thx.

I think INS Viraat carrier complement is also enough for entire BAF :D

I think Law of sees defines maritime boundaries & EEZs on the basis of CONTINENTAL DRIFTS, if Myanmar has lost it's case doesn't necessarily means that India will too.

Court has to decide it on very very technical grounds.

I think INS Viraat carrier complement is also enough for entire BAF :D

lol :rofl:

do not blame china, it is India's fault, India could easily take China's place as a friend, but India failed.

Yaara I'm not blaming China or BD, even if we were "friends" you would still have to chum it upto China. Look at it this way, India would bleed profously if we have to fight them atm, once the planned mountain warfare divs are up along with the Arunachal Scouts along with the fully functional IACCS we would still darn bleed if we had to face them off. We can blunt their attack and hold them but not push in and strike a riposte- not unless by some miracle India Pak agree to a non aggression pact along the IB and LOC.

They have their own distractions but still its dicey for us. Its smart and safe for BD to be friendly with China either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom