What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger please correct me if wrong.

I have to agree that we have made a master plan to fight our Arc enemy BD.

We have kept West Bengal State Police to fight BD army.

We have Kept Marine Police to fight BD navy.

& INS Virat's air complement is for fighting BAF.

So, anything wrong in it??

and we made master plan for your all forces , the Bangladeshi VDP force :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
colorful-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
mad ppl :wave:

jk...

hullo sista,hw r u?:police:

Who will fight Idune's beef fed super army? :undecided:

I remember his post where he said that "muslim armies" are stronger because they eat beef and cannot be beaten by soldiers who do not eat beef.

why only Idune, Kalu_miah , aazine , Kobiraaz also talk same thing :omghaha:

Who will fight Idune's beef fed super army? :undecided:

I remember his post where he said that "muslim armies" are stronger because they eat beef and cannot be beaten by soldiers who do not eat beef.

:rofl: :rofl:

Thats BD section & BD members for you :lol:

O @Neptune I thought this cutey
Male_-_black_phase_-_short_tail_hawk_.JPG

lol @Talon don't talk about her--last firday i was in park--suddenly this hawk attacked on me from nowhere---
I was so shocked--it was quite embarrassing--
then very next day when i was standing on my gallary,I saw this hawk outside my window on the top of the roof--I saw her on the top of the roof of my window---
man woh mujhay dekh ker cheeqne lagi aur apnay miya ko awazain lagane lagi jaisay mai ne us k sath thurk dikhaye h,aur un ka husband bhi mujhay ghoorta hua hawa mai urr raha tha:hitwall:

abey yeh bhi kuch hadh tak unhi mey sey hai, dekha nahi kal kaise meri baat tal raha tha ;)

@BDforever pls ek thread start kar na Hypothetical case scenario

Who Will Win the next Indo-BD War????

:rofl: :rofl:
@arp2041

yea you finally have met someone to counter you all :D

India will lose , there are many reasons:

1. India will get little by attacking bangladesh.
2. USA and China will surely go against you. (USA has agenda to have base in this region, on the other hand you are attacking China's growing ally)

3. you will encourage Bangladesh to spend more in defence and you are making all sides enemies.
you already have China and Pakistan.

lol @Talon don't talk about her--last firday i was in park--suddenly this hawk attacked on me from nowhere---
I was so shocked--it was quite embarrassing--
then very next day when i was standing on my gallary,I saw this hawk outside my window on the top of the roof--I saw her on the top of the roof of my window---
man woh mujhay dekh ker cheeqne lagi aur apnay miya ko awazain lagane lagi jaisay mai ne us k sath thurk dikhaye h,aur un ka husband bhi mujhay ghoorta hua hawa mai urr raha tha:hitwall:
@Slav Defence :pop: @JonAsad ya @Emmie ya @S.U.R.B. say paranoia ki medicine likhwalo :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom