What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
425355_308487812538745_1740258599_n.jpg

@Alpha1 dear tell your parents, you are not old enough to handle yourself let alone girl who would be a packet of EMOTIONS...
yes i hope it was nothing serious :rofl: it scared me soo much.
We both wil be packets of emotions
Btw they were more discussion that i shud marry on my mum's side or dad's

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i hope it was nothing serious :rofl: it scared me soo much.
We both wil be packets of emotions
Btw they were more discussion that i shud marry on my mum's side or dad's

Bro, you want a serious opinion on marriage?, never ever, i repeat never ever get married in the family especially the close relatives / cousins, it is not recommended by doctors

Yara, actually I had to come there in second week of April for a marriage ceremony (cousin), then they had to postpone it because of my wedding... so it's all pleasure... :D

Yeah, sure, we would also love to meet you... you sound like a pretty cheeky monkey... :P

LOLOL damn, you're killing me today...first you're leaving and now you're calling me a monkey hahaha..what a douche LOL:P

Oh I see, wait so where are you going to be staying? somewhere around manhattan I suppose ?

This is AWESOME.....no you must def. tell me when you come! It'll be fun :D

And just for you emperor, I'll stay on this thread until you return hahaha ;) see I am that sweet lol

Bro, you want a serious opinion on marriage?, never ever, i repeat never ever get married in the family especially the close relatives / cousins, it is not recommended by doctors

That's bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom