What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay

I'm gonna huff and puff, and blow your house down.

big-bad-wolf.jpg

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL... why not put an online epitaph for me then....... just like inactive TT's....... there used to be this great Emperor Hyperion.....

There is nothing noteworthy that will be left to publish now about my friend @Hyperion now... His story will be more like 'there lived a nice guy here'

Last edited by a moderator:
Invitation... hmm........ future wifey # 2 invited to marriage # 1.... doesn't compute actually.. :D

Ok, I'll post couple pics here later, so you can make up your mind, once in for all.... :omghaha:

Of course of course, khud shaadi karay ho aur yahain peh subko mera bahi banah diya hain :hitwall: why so harsh on me emperor, you really want me to be single forever don't ya hahahaha :P

Oh no...that means I am going to be have to stay on this thread until you come back......so single and on pdf while you go off and party....What are you doing to me babe LOL :D

LOL... why not put an online epitaph for me then....... just like inactive TT's....... there used to be this great Emperor Hyperion.....

Tu waapis aa, ek qaseeta tayyar rakhunga... band baajey se isteqbal hoga... fikar not

See, i just wanted you to say it yourself. Wifey # 1 is very open to wifey # 2, what say you? See you in DC? I'll be in NYC @ end of April (5 days)... :D

Of course of course, khud shaadi karay ho aur yahain peh subko mera bahi banah diya hain :hitwall: why so harsh on me emperor, you really want me to be single forever don't ya hahahaha :P

Oh no...that means I am going to be have to stay on this thread until you come back......so single and on pdf while you go off and party....What are you doing to me babe LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom